My White Blood Cell count is a 2.7 , am I in trouble????

Didn't he go for a check up so he hit his new chick raw? :nerd: Better hide that report card until you know which problem you have.

What’s that out of 8?

But seriously, ask your doctor to explain the stuff to you. I’d imagine it didn’t raise his eyebrows otherwise he would have told you something, but it’s always good to get a little education on what to look for in your results.

Your more acceptable catches infections easier compared to someone who has a normal White Blood count. Your immune system is not strong right now. Basically you dont need to be shaking hands,kissing,or hugging random people.

Or you can get a cold,flu,infection without blinking. Even though it might not be serious. On the other side of the spectrum please take it serious until you find out how to correct it. Ive have had multiple old school classmates and relatives die prematurely due to just being straight up ignorant to what there Doctors told them.

Long story short. We cant smoke,drink,go raw in chicks,and eat trash everyday until were almost 40. Then think it wont effect our health down the line. One thing is for sure. NT has been delivering the lulz with the Tyrese gifs. What Tyrese do to yall. That Goodfellas Gif never gets old lmao. All jokes aside. Ill keep you in my prayers. Try to eat a cleaner diet and get your numbers back up.

Ah man. Y’all got me shook. I feel fine, though.

Shook? Im aure youre fine

Did you go for any specific reason or just a check up

Just a check up at the lab. My urine came back perfect and my red blood cells are fine. Just a 2.7 out of 8 for the White Blood Cell’s.

Your more acceptable catches infections easier compared to someone who has a normal White Blood count. Your immune system is not strong right now. Basically you dont need to be shaking hands,kissing,or hugging random people.

Or you can get a cold,flu,infection without blinking. Even though it might not be serious. On the other side of the spectrum please take it serious until you find out how to correct it. Ive have had multiple old school classmates and relatives die prematurely due to just being straight up ignorant to what there Doctors told them.

Long story short. We cant smoke,drink,go raw in chicks,and eat trash everyday until were almost 40. Then think it wont effect our health down the line. One thing is for sure. NT has been delivering the lulz with the Tyrese gifs. What Tyrese do to yall. That Goodfellas Gif never gets old lmao. All jokes aside. Ill keep you in my prayers. Try to eat a cleaner diet and get your numbers back up.

Best advice I’ve received! Thank you so much! I’m sure my doctor will prescribe me some meds so that my white blood cell count will rise. I hope they make white blood cell medication. I visit my doc on the 7th.

If your red blood cells are Gucci and you got too much white blood cells, that sounds like too much blood cells. Try bleeding and see if that solves your issue

Daycare and public school gives you superpowers.

All types of dirty dudes and nasty females spreading germs everywhere.

I haven't been sick in so long I can't remember the last time.

Didn't you just make a thread questioning if you should go raw-dog?

full

If your red blood cells are Gucci and you got too much white blood cells, that sounds like too much blood cells. Try bleeding and see if that solves your issue
Low key strong name to post correlation.

Prescribing medieval procedures :lol:

Ah man. Y’all got me shook. I feel fine, though.
Yeah, you'll feel fine and then this gon be you:

MFSAI8p9hc-z.gif

/probably nothing. The low end of normal is 4 and high end of normal is 10. Just get rechecked in a month if anything. Hgb and platelet count are normal?

Just a check up at the lab. My urine came back perfect and my red blood cells are fine. Just a 2.7 out of 8 for the White Blood Cell’s.

Best advice I’ve received! Thank you so much! I’m sure my doctor will prescribe me some meds so that my white blood cell count will rise. I hope they make white blood cell medication. I visit my doc on the 7th.
Ur doctor will prescribe u meds alright
Whatever u got from smashing that chick raw :lol:

Let me tell you a little story

My friend Alex went out one night. He hadn't been drinking that much. But he still decided to drive. I know what you are thinking...no this is not a cautionary tale. Alex didn't get arrested or crash. He was pre gaming and heading out to the bar. When he got there he went up to his favorite bar tender who said whats up and poured his usual drink. Alex sipped it and looked around the bar. It was a friday night so he was expecting a decent turn out of friends and women. But something was strange about this night. There were a few people there, way less then expected and they all seemed to be loners. The lack of interaction and just overall sound was down right frightening. Alex asked the bar tender if something was up tonight and why everyone seemed so out of it. The bartender looked confused and said he didn't notice anything off. Alex shrugged and sipped his drink. Time went by....about 30 mins and nothing seemed to change. Its at this point when alex was just done. He finished the rest of his drink and decided to try to strike up a conversation with the guy next to him. But for some reason the guy just decided to ignore him. He didn't even respond to anything Alex was saying as if alex were invisible. But right then Alex heard foot steps racing through the door. 4 maybe 5 people. "everyone hit the ground" a man yelled. Alex was not in the mood. After being ignored all night he decided to stay seated at his bar stool as everyone else hit the floor. Alex was shot and killed during an attempted heist that night.

You should go see your doctor what the hell does NT know. This story is as relevant as your question. I hope you learned something

Bruh what makes you think 2.7 out of 10 is ok? I aint no doctor but thats fasho means you should turn your self into bubble boy you fragile b

My friend Alex went out one night. He hadn't been drinking that much. But he still decided to drive. I know what you are thinking...no this is not a cautionary tale. Alex didn't get arrested or crash. He was pre gaming and heading out to the bar. When he got there he went up to his favorite bar tender who said whats up and poured his usual drink. Alex sipped it and looked around the bar. It was a friday night so he was expecting a decent turn out of friends and women. But something was strange about this night. There were a few people there, way less then expected and they all seemed to be loners. The lack of interaction and just overall sound was down right frightening. Alex asked the bar tender if something was up tonight and why everyone seemed so out of it. The bartender looked confused and said he didn't notice anything off. Alex shrugged and sipped his drink. Time went by....about 30 mins and nothing seemed to change. Its at this point when alex was just done. He finished the rest of his drink and decided to try to strike up a conversation with the guy next to him. But for some reason the guy just decided to ignore him. He didn't even respond to anything Alex was saying as if alex were invisible. But right then Alex heard foot steps racing through the door. 4 maybe 5 people. "everyone hit the ground" a man yelled. Alex was not in the mood. After being ignored all night he decided to stay seated at his bar stool as everyone else hit the floor. Alex was shot and killed during an attempted heist that night.

You should go see your doctor what the hell does NT know. This story is as relevant as your question. I hope you learned something

Uhhh what?

Bruh what makes you think 2.7 out of 10 is ok? I aint no doctor but thats fasho means you should turn your self into bubble boy you fragile b

:lol: I might have to! :lol:

This can't be for real.
So the doctor just handed you these results and left the room?

I received these lab results through my doctor's office online account i have with them.

Good luck OP. From my incredibly limited and unprofessional knowledge, that seems really low

:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom