NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man if this was the last time EVER that the bred 11s restocked. then i will be super mad. i will be frustrated at myself for being 30 seconds late for the tweet.. i put all that effort in only to walk out with NOTHING. so freaking frustrating and unfair. I even kept on refreshing, with no luck. i wish i had some sort of time machine to go back in time and redo that whole day, but i realize that its probably gone and i will never get bred 11s, which frustrates me even more.

you mean you cant save up 250-275 for a pair of Bred 11s? just suck it up dude. i paid 275 for a OG 1995 pair when the 2012 retros came out.

Sell your Concords and pay 20 bucks out of pocket for bred 11's. Boom probably solved.

Man if this was the last time EVER that the bred 11s restocked. then i will be super mad. i will be frustrated at myself for being 30 seconds late for the tweet.. i put all that effort in only to walk out with NOTHING. so freaking frustrating and unfair. I even kept on refreshing, with no luck. i wish i had some sort of time machine to go back in time and redo that whole day, but i realize that its probably gone and i will never get bred 11s, which frustrates me even more.

Didn't you literally just resell some yeezy foams for $370? I'm fairly certain you can buy some breds for around that much

But You I thought you can't Buy from Euro NDC cuz they don't ship to USA????  or not?
frown.gif
Can you even access Nike Euro's site from the US?  I tried this during the concord low drops and was unable to even get to the site.  

you mean you cant save up 250-275 for a pair of Bred 11s? just suck it up dude. i paid 275 for a OG 1995 pair when the 2012 retros came out.

i dont think he actually wants them i think hes just whining for the sake of getting his post count up... blk/red xi are almost like white/white af1's...if you want them they are easy to come by

Last edited:
Jesus Christ do you people not pay attention to anything. CMpunk is the troll on every thread on NT that consistently asks "How much will these resell for?" "Can't wait to get these and make an easy $50!" He knows bred 11's are the most ridiculous shoe to still be restocking and he is trolling. Quit wasting your energy replying to him and NEVER go out of your way to offer him help. He's here to resell and troll and that's it.

Jesus Christ do you people not pay attention to anything. CMpunk is the troll on every thread on NT that consistently asks "How much will these resell for?" "Can't wait to get these and make an easy $50!" He knows bred 11's are the most ridiculous shoe to still be restocking and he is trolling. Quit wasting your energy replying to him and NEVER go out of your way to offer him help. He's here to resell and troll and that's it.
How many times do i got to explain this? I only attempted twice for breds. I wasnt aware of prrvious ones because sneaker blogs are unreliable.

i dont think he actually wants them i think hes just whining for the sake of getting his post count up... blk/red xi are almost like white/white af1's...if you want them they are easy to come by

this. i see them on facebook all day long for 225. hell i even see the 01s (which are FAR superior) for under 200.

How many times do i got to explain this? I only attempted twice for breds. I wasnt aware of prrvious ones because sneaker blogs are unreliable.

you must not tried very hard on the initial release. i ended up like 3 pairs of the 2012 Bred 11s (two on the initial release and one on last may's rerelease)

Only pair I was able to score on the restock.

Same here... after trying to get the 88's and Infrared 23 6's first... no size 10.5... then got an error trying to get Military 4's... but I can't complain... got something I wanted since I missed out back in Feb

You can explain that until you're blue in the face. My post had nothing to do with the few times you've gotten to try for those shoes since you're a new beast and just started buying shoes recently, to resell (as you've made obvious a million times in every post except your bred 11 begging posts). My comment is that you're trolling, because you're a troll, and if any of these guys remembered, they'd see that you are not someone they want to waste their time trying to help nor someone whose posts they should take seriously lol.

Cigars look like cigar stained teeth but still getting em. gonna make some massive massive profit

debating on whether or not i should get up at 5 am to get these to resell them

whats the resell price on these

Damn man these are gonna be as hyped as the concord lows, if not, maybe even more hyped. i am definitely getting 2 of these. one to sell, one to rock. gonna make a ******** of money if i get 2 of each release, then resell them. i am gonna be rich as ****!

Last edited:
My Steel Xs just arrived. NDC shipping is fast compared to EB. I 'm glad I was able to get since I missed out on them back in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom