Nobody Checking Out Cassidy New Mixtape - Apply Pressure 2???

Just got it.  So far its 
pimp.gif

I got it...listened to a few tracks last night. So far its aiight. gonna listen to da rest at work while on lunch

NT got some real hate for cassidy...son can outrap alot of ya favorite rappers and he's poppin everywhere except NT...*shrugs*

Originally Posted by GreatWallofJohnny2345

he's poppin everywhere except NT..

Everywhere?
nerd.gif
I havent heard his name anywhere except NT or hip hop blogs lol.

grin.gif

that 5 minute accapella that was on WSHH was on every blog that covers hiphop..what are YOU talkin about?

I don't hate Cassidy I just think he fell off and is whack now.

He isn't poppin everywhere
laugh.gif

how did he fall off? apply pressure 1 was blazing from front to back...what ya wanna say is "oh he don't have hype around him so i got to green light to kick dirt"

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

how did he fall off? apply pressure 1 was blazing from front to back...what ya wanna say is "oh he don't have hype around him so i got to green light to kick dirt"

grin.gif
No. I listen to his mixtapes and albums and they not as good as they use to be. Nothing he's spitting is on par to the old Cass. He fell off.

Just got it and so far its strait. I think hes always been good, NT has always had some hate for him. Can anyone recommend me some of his best tapes?

It gotta be better than apply pressure 1.....

that +*@% was awful

DL'ing now hopeing for the best Cassidy one of my favorites

when he not talking about Jesus

Yea Ninjahood maybe I didn't appreciate it but Apply Pressure 1 was rubbish...his buzz/popularity started rolling downhill as soon as he went to jail...even though that freestyle he did over the phone was
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom