Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

The thrill is def dying for me. I don't travel or go out specifically to hunt often enough to catch new mons. Plus my phone turns into a hotplate whenever I'm playing, but maybe that Note 7 will handle the game better.

I just wanna complete my pokedex then bow out peacefully.

I was expecting a completely different game, like more based on the other games type experiences. It was a very fun ride.

I think many wishes it has the Gameboy/DS mechanices/gameplay but Nintendo will likely sue the hell out of them if they did.

If you're getting bored, I think it is safe to take a break and come back when they release more content.

They did claim that the game we have so far is only 10% of their overall vision of the game so we'll see how it evolves.

I'm still waiting for that new tracking system, it really would invigorate the game once that comes out.

I think many wishes it has the Gameboy/DS mechanices/gameplay but Nintendo will likely sue the hell out of them if they did.

If you're getting bored, I think it is safe to take a break and come back when they release more content.

They did claim that the game we have so far is only 10% of their overall vision of the game so we'll see how it evolves.

I'm still waiting for that new tracking system, it really would invigorate the game once that comes out.
Yea. Honestly only making the pokemon come to me so I can catch big ones while I'm droppin' a big one like some of the dudes in here
@iamDEF, Yeah I make sure I have the music off and only the sound effects going, otherwise my phone is burning up in my hand.
I have the all sound off and only vibrate so I can feel when one's close

You guys have really been committed to the grind.

I do find myself not logging in as often as i did before

I might play like some of yall said and not care about level and focus on catching them all.

My top 5 can hold a gym for an hr or so so im ok with that too
I'm level 28 atm, I work 60+hr weeks every week. Some days I don't play at all. I'll go out to the pike in Long Beach for usually 2 hours and listen to a podcast about 1-2x a week. When I go, It's constant action though, either grabbing pokestop, catching pokemon, evolving, or hitting the gym there with a lucky egg. I usually average 1k exp/minute-->60k in an hour

Last edited:
I got re-invigorated when I found a spawn place that gives a good variety of Pokemon and has lots of people there. It's fun to be in a group of over 100 people all catching the same Pokemon and the random running down the beach whenever a dratini or lapras spawns. Also being able to catch enough karps to evolve two gyrados makes it fun.

caught a dragonite finally!

150 cp....lol mad disappointed...caught a 43 cp snorlax yesterday too
atleast these dudes spawning in my neighborhood tho...

3rd party apps that require you to log into your pokemon Go account through their apps @grimey

Last edited:
According to Reddit people are getting banned for IV checking too
How would they know?
3rd party apps that require you to log into your pokemon Go account through their apps @grimey
Yup apparently all of that is against the TOS
Right. But if you're looking up IVs the hard way (without connecting your account, just looking them up online one by one), they will never know, and you're good to go... 
nthat.gif

The IV nit picking is one of the worst thing about this game
Anything above 70% is considered very very good

Last edited:
Pretty sure I hatched Hitmonlee from a 10k egg, now it's gone and so is the entry in the pokedex (reset to 106) Anyone still have theirs?

Back
Top Bottom