Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Hey!
So you can catch more than one bird
As long as a person collects three feathers and fights along side you

You have a chance to get the bird right?

If max cp is 1500
I'm knocking that out with ease

But the not leveling up the birds
I'm guessing They won't have the power up option

And only one ball

Booooooooy I pray I don't sneeze while I'm throwing

It goes Water>Fire>Electric for the birds right?

One shot...sheesh

I always thought Zapdos could wash the other birds due to that Electric being super effective when it comes to Flying

Anybody who knows anything about competitve pokemon will tell you zapdos is the better of the three.

You never see moltres or articuno used.

It will be interesting to see howbthe whole changing teams thing plays out

They should allow you to catch 3 of your designated birds so you can trade for the other two. Especially since they're only 1500 CP.

@IhaveAQuestion

You can only catch the bird of your team.

Only ppl on the same team will be able to see the bird.

So mystic players wont see moltres even if their in the area
Yeah I know

I was saying from the text it seems you can Catch MULTIPLES of the same bird to use as trade bait for the other birds

If you collect three feathers

So each player around on the same time will be able to get a chance at the bird

So If you have a group of 4 players in a battle

From what I'm reading and putting together

Each player has the chance to get three feathers

so that group of 4 if each has three feathers will be able to make the bird appear 4 times

Last edited:
Huh? Don't think that's the right interpretation. You can get help like now in the battle but each person gets one feather and a chance for one bird.

Everyone gets a feather right? And they have to collect three.

And everyone can participate in the fight

So everyone will get a chance to catch the bird (Because player 1 cashed in his three feathers)  as long as they are in the same area and on the same team

Everyone has the option to collect a Legendary Bird as long as you can defeat it and participate in the event of someone cashing in their feathers

So that's where the multiple birds comes in, Especially with trading becoming in game

You can have 3 birds of your team to trade for other birds on someone elses team

How I see it is

As long as you have someone that starts the event (You or Someone else) You have a chance to catch it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom