Post Something You Know That We Don't Because Of Your Job

Originally Posted by retrobean15

THE GAP
- THERE ARE USUALLY HIDDEN/VERBAL PROMOTIONS FOR UP TO 45% OFF JUST SEARCH THE WEB THE DAY YOU SHOP..

- THE STOCK ROOMS ARE CRAP

- NEVER SHOP ANYTHING OTHER THAN DENIM REGULAR PRICE, 2 WEEKS AFTER "RELEASE" COMES SALE PRICE

- YOU CAN MAGNETICALLY REMOVE SENSORS

FOOTLOCKER

- ALWAYS TAKE YOUR RECEIPT/ MANAGERS SOMETIMES RETURN ITEMS BACK FOR CASH

- INSOLES DO HAVE A 1 YEAR WARRANTY

- FOAM CLEANERS SUCK, USE GEL

- MILITARY DISCOUNT IS POSSIBLE WITHOUT MILITARY ID

- DONT USE STORE SOCKS PLEASE!!! 

RADIOSHACK

- DO NOT BUY WARRANTY, ITS A SCAM.. THE SHACK SHIPS THEM BACK TO MANUFACTURER WHO PROVIDES THE CUSTOMER WITHA FREE WARRANTY ANYHOW

- READ YOUR CELLPHONE CONTRACTS VERY CAREFUL, THEY ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR "SECRET" CHARGES.

- ITEMS ARE USUALLY USED AND REPACKAGED 

- THE BATTERIES ARE AS GOOD AS THE 99 CENT STORE'S

LAUSD

- YOU ARE BETTER OFF HOME-SCHOOLING

One you left out or possibly dont know about. I guess when phones get old they're suppose to return them but what some places do apparently is keep the old phones and sell them to make extra money.

Wal-Mart:
-As asset protection there are no active cameras in clothing sections and NEVER any near fitting rooms (law).
-They catch most people by wathcing footage in office, as long as you are not acting super bold or crazy you will not be noticed.
-If you think you are being followed and youre stealing just drop the stuff. You can drop it at any point right up to the registers/exits as its not considered stealing till you past last point of sale.
-If your Wal-Mart has a food section be careful and inspect produce product fridges are not cleaned daily.
-Packaged store made product is often the "rejected" items deemed not able to be sold a la cart.
-Be polite to cashires as they can "accidentially" enter wrong price or number of produce so you pay more.
-Self checkouts are watched like a hawk so if you not scanning stuff or skipping items you may get away once or twice but will get caught eventually as its considered a last point of sale and thus even if just not entering correct price its stealing weather its only 10 cents or 10 dollars.

LOL my friend went shopping with me once and he was trying to "test" it...without me knowing so i was handing him stuff and he tried to sneak a few g2's in the bag. all of a sudden i get a ma'am your friend may have missed those....i could have killed him. this is the same guy who everytime we go grocery shopping he grabs a hand full of gummy worms or donuts and eats them while we shop or going through the store.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by reigndrop

im in banking, theres a lot i know that you don't, that i will never say.

that being said, lawyers suck to work with, they take forever.
thanks-for-nothing.jpg

I don't blame you though, pleading the 5th.  Most crooks are in finance, legally stealing FTW!

laugh.gif

Allied Barton -

Only one thing you need to know. We are NOT allow to touch you in anyways. If your in a fight all we can do is stand there and watch/call police. If you swing on us all we can do is back off and tell you to calm down.

Dont get it wrong though, if your swinging on me im going to f#%k you up! I dont care if i lose the job

The US Army

- Officers (especially brand new second lieutenants) are some of the most +%+$*-made people on earth.
- Marriage means nothing to people in the military. Married people be %!##+#* everybody.
- You don't necessarily have to be book smart. If you just do your job and are exceptionally physically fit, you'll advance with no problem.
- We waste so much ammo shooting at nothing. Last time we went to the range, our company (about 150 soldiers) wasted about a battalion's
worth (about 450 soldiers, give or take) of ammo. I'm sure taxpayer dollars paid for that.
- Basic training is a piece of cake. They can't even put their hands on you (not saying that they don't, but it's not like Full Metal Jacket or anything.)

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I work at McDonalds

When you order nuggets, do you know when your Barbecue or Sweet and Sour sauce will be expired? neither do we...
Cookies aren't freshly baked, just microwaved and so are the pies...
I saw a package of French Fries that was good to 2012...
There are nothing wrong with the McCafe drinks, we use actual milk and cocoa beans.
We always have to smile, if we don't we will get warned and get our hours cut...
We never argue with our customers and will give them anything to keep them satisfied.
I have seen my manager re use utensils and cups that have fell on the floor before.
The meat comes frozen but I just don't trust it cause it so fast to cook!
The chicken selects come prebreaded and ain't even that filling but people still pay $4+ or so for 3 pieces...
Big Mac can be bought for $1.10 if you just follow these instructions...
Buy a McDouble, ask to subsitute the regular bun for a qtr(quarter pounder) bun, add lettuce, mac sauce and remove the ketchup/mustard.
In my McDonalds, there is an attic and they have extra stock toys from 1999
eek.gif

Son...pm me.

And are you in the tri-state area?

Nope, I live in SF

Originally Posted by FullTech

Teaching-

We're are not allowed to tell the students what religion we believe in.
You don't have to dress up but it's recommended that you look proper.

Are you even qualified to teach???
sick.gif
sick.gif

My boss is a gutless, spineless coward who once told an employee of hers, "You intimidate me". Really though?

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

The US Army

- Officers (especially brand new second lieutenants) are some of the most +%+$*-made people on earth.
- Marriage means nothing to people in the military. Married people be %!##+#* everybody.
- You don't necessarily have to be book smart. If you just do your job and are exceptionally physically fit, you'll advance with no problem.
- We waste so much ammo shooting at nothing. Last time we went to the range, our company (about 150 soldiers) wasted about a battalion's
worth (about 450 soldiers, give or take) of ammo. I'm sure taxpayer dollars paid for that.
- Basic training is a piece of cake. They can't even put their hands on you (not saying that they don't, but it's not like Full Metal Jacket or anything.)

I was in USMC, basic training was EXACTLY like Full Metal Jacket
30t6p3b.gif

^ DAMN. I watched Jarhead the other night and thought that @%*% was nuts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

don't tell anyone I told you this but on an average month in Parris Island, there's at least 7 people trying to commit suicide
I seen one of my friends trying to hang himself with a belt in a bathroom stall
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I don't want to harp on the music industry in this thread, so i'll keep it brief, but r&b singer tiffany evans, who sang promise ring, with Ciara, (And tiffany's a good friend with my uncle *Shrugs*) said this:

"You gotta watch what u say. Because there are a lot of weak people in the world. They are susceptible to anything so anything you say or do some people actually do listen. So make sure its nothing bad. Its okay to be deep, but not murder deep.
Man! I really wish I could tell you guys what the industry really is and what stars are apart of destroying this world. The stars who worship satan,and those who have killed to get the respect they have now. You’d be verrrry surprised. Some of your favorite people pretend to worship God but they only do that to save face. Or seem innocent."

"Satan was head of music in heaven. He uses influential people…to help influence the world. Think about that. Once u make a certain amount of money. Just know that that’s when they ask u to join. To get in you have accept the beast, worship. Once you join they assist u with ur career.make u huge.only if u agree and obey to destroy Gods word.and his children.
Ppl listen and pay attention. Its a war going on right now between Good and Evil. Evil will rule this world for a min. The people that have this power are the people that RULE the whole world. I’m done I won’t say anymore before I get in trouble.

Originally Posted by Si3xers55

Higher Ed (College Housing):

6 - even though i wrote u up for that dumb ****, i did the same thing when i was ur age. and i still get crazy drunk and make a fool of myself (i can just hide it better than u and i enforce the rules so im above them)

9 - even though u like to party, get drunk, have a good time...the person that lives downstairs from u doesnt.  they have family issues, they get beaten by their bf, they're broke, they actually study...so be considerate for the people around u
This guy.
laugh.gif

Reminds me of a crooked cop, thinking he's above the law
roll.gif

don't tell anyone I told you this but on an average month in Parris Island, there's at least 7 people trying to commit suicide
30t6p3b.gif
I wouldn't say boot camp is exactly like full metal jacket, but a lot of fools try to kill themselves. With the Marine Corps you're in boot camp for 3 months and you're never going to be mentally prepared for that mess. A dude I went in with tried cutting his wrist, another dude in the next building jumped off the 3rd floors fire escape and ended up in the hospital as a vegetable, another dude hung himself on the pull up bars
30t6p3b.gif
it's 3 month of being a %+$*@
laugh.gif
some of these cupcakes can't handle it tho.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

30t6p3b.gif
I wouldn't say boot camp is exactly like full metal jacket, but a lot of fools try to kill themselves. With the Marine Corps you're in boot camp for 3 months and you're never going to be mentally prepared for that mess. A dude I went in with tried cutting his wrist, another dude in the next building jumped off the 3rd floors fire escape and ended up in the hospital as a vegetable, another dude hung himself on the pull up bars
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
when I hear things like that is when I wanna enlist just to prove to myself I'm not punk ++# !$$#$
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Jesus...

30t6p3b.gif

Social worker:

It is federal regulations that you can't deny expedited (same day) food stamps to applicants without a valid ID or SSC.
I hate it when people roll into my office without ID or SSC knowing that they can demand whatever they want...

Also drug rehabilitation centers I am in charge of is a joke/scam...all they care about is funding from whatever resources they can "pull" from...

System Administrator /Compliance Team

1) We monitor users website activities...we can also view which websites a user goes to even if they are not on our network ( most visited sites are homosexual sites)
2) We can go into your hard drive and get data without you even knowning, it's legal because the laptop belongs to the company
3) We have a software that allows us to take control of our users PDA (can view call history, text messages, emails, pics)

The US Army

Dudes from the unit I work for are jackasses with the ammo. I remember my teacher told us they practice shooting at goats, but he was the type of teacher who would just say stuff to keep class interesting. I've been around the Army all my life and never heard anything of the sort. I know when my unit went to Westpoint, one of the soldiers messed up the calculations and ended up shooting a round that went into the city and blew up some lady's yard. He didn't even get article 15 for that, he just had to recertify. BTW, I found this out by looking at 1SG's documents when I was fixing his Lotus Forms Viewer. Just glanced at it then was like #*@ and read on.

Originally Posted by DaeWing

You learn everything you need to know for the State Bar exam 3 months before the test through Bar preparation courses. Law School is for networking purposes.
Yep.

Barbri, for example, is designed to take a high school graduate of average intelligence and prep them to pass the bar, provided they stick with the 3 month program every single day.

Some states (CA, VA, VT, WA) permit applicants to sit for the bar without ever attending or even applying to law school if the applicant has worked closely with a judge long enough.  

The US Army

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Anyone work for a Power or credit card company......school me on getting out of debt right quick,

yeah me, 2+2 = pay your bills son.

The US Army

30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom