Real Life Trolling

laugh.gif

Just came back from a trip at Disneyland. First thing we see when walking to the park. Bible thumpers holding up signs and having young children read off verses, telling us to believe and save ourselves from eternal damnation.....outside of Disneyland, though?

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
Junior year of high school starts tomorrow. Any suggestions on how to troll hard my first day?
Go to school dressed like a teacher.
Wear a dress shirt, slacks, and don't forget the blazer.
Get a briefcase.
If you go to a class and the teacher is not there, pretend you're the teacher.
Set up shop in the teacher's desk and pull out fake lesson plans from your briefcase.
When the teacher comes in say something like "Nice of you to join us "teacher's name" please have a seat over there."

laugh.gif
Junior year of high school starts tomorrow. Any suggestions on how to troll hard my first day?
only mumble when you speak
speak a foreign language if you know one

walking stick + sunglasses = your high schools newest blind kid

Originally Posted by iYen

laugh.gif
Go to school dressed like a teacher.
Wear a dress shirt, slacks, and don't forget the blazer.
Get a briefcase.
If you go to a class and the teacher is not there, pretend you're the teacher.
Set up shop in the teacher's desk and pull out fake lesson plans from your briefcase.
When the teacher comes in say something like "Nice of you to join us "teacher's name" please have a seat over there."

GOLD!

you guys think any of those will result in the teacher not liking me and making my life hell for the rest of the year?
I really need a 4.0 this year.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

this thread just made me so happy
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
NT FlashMOB?
nerd.gif

Flash Mobs are awesome
laugh.gif
  I'm down

you guys think any of those will result in the teacher not liking me and making my life hell for the rest of the year?

If you cared about that why'd you even ask for suggestions?
laugh.gif

Even if they do just switch out of the class or do it to a teacher you don't have any classes with.

I'm starting highschool september 1st. I think a great way to troll is to pretend I can't speak english, and instead speak Persian (I'm fluent at it). I'll only write in Arabic. Only the people I went to middle school with will know I'm trolling. Sound good?

How about you kids going into school stop worrying about how to troll and worry about how to get good grades...Trolling is only funny on youtube but when your future depends on it, its not a good look...

Originally Posted by Skateboard

I'm starting highschool september 1st. I think a great way to troll is to pretend I can't speak english, and instead speak Persian (I'm fluent at it). I'll only write in Arabic. Only the people I went to middle school with will know I'm trolling. Sound good?
That doesn't sound like a good idea.
If they took it seriously they might put you in a non-english speaking class.
laugh.gif

Don't you have to go to an orientation to pick out your classes?
I doubt that they would believe you because if you couldn't speak english, you wouldn't be in that class to begin with.

Here's a better plan:
Go to school dressed as Xerxes and have four of your friends carry you around on a swagged out throne.
Have them carry you out to the quad and scream in Persian.

There will be no glory in your time at this high school. I will erase even the memory of *insert high school name* from the history books! Every piece of *insert high school name* memorabilia shall be burned. Every unfair dean , and every wack teacher shall have their eyes pulled out, and their tongues cut from their mouths. Uttering the very name of Saturday work , will be punishable by death! The world will never know you existed at all if you do not obey my commands!

Originally Posted by iYen

If you cared about that why'd you even ask for suggestions?
laugh.gif

Even if they do just switch out of the class or do it to a teacher you don't have any classes with.
laugh.gif
I guess I'm not about that major troll life 
frown.gif

I was going for more minor troll life like awkward convos questions and things of that sort.

Back
Top Bottom