Real Life Trolling

real life...

imma pretend im the professor on the first day of class, at my university... (SJSU)

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

1st

281g2lt.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

And that first vid is the GOAT

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

roll.gif
roll.gif

I start my freshman year of college tomorrow. How must i troll?
Not worth it bro.
You're paying to be there, so you might as well not start any trouble.
Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

imma pretend im the professor on the first day of class, at my university... (SJSU)
Are you going to record it?

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

laugh.gif
whens your first day? I'm in SJ too, but High school 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
Junior year of high school starts tomorrow. Any suggestions on how to troll hard my first day?
Go to school dressed like a teacher.
Wear a dress shirt, slacks, and don't forget the blazer.
Get a briefcase.
If you go to a class and the teacher is not there, pretend you're the teacher.
Set up shop in the teacher's desk and pull out fake lesson plans from your briefcase.
When the teacher comes in say something like "Nice of you to join us "teacher's name" please have a seat over there."

GOLD!

kinda makes me wanna show up at my old hs pretendin to be a teacher
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Go to school dressed like a teacher.
Wear a dress shirt, slacks, and don't forget the blazer.
Get a briefcase.
If you go to a class and the teacher is not there, pretend you're the teacher.
Set up shop in the teacher's desk and pull out fake lesson plans from your briefcase.
When the teacher comes in say something like "Nice of you to join us "teacher's name" please have a seat over there."

GOLD!

kinda makes me wanna show up at my old hs pretendin to be a teacher
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
damn. Major misunderstanding. Not San Jose High. I go to Willow Glen High.
laugh.gif
sorry for the confusion. But you should still do it.

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Remi is MAD funny.... cat stays havin me in tears.[/color]

iYen with the trolls.
pimp.gif

Going into my Junior year of HS too, i need to think of a way to troll.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
Junior year of high school starts tomorrow. Any suggestions on how to troll hard my first day?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Go to school dressed like a teacher.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wear a dress shirt, slacks, and don't forget the blazer. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Get a briefcase.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you go to a class and the teacher is not there, pretend you're the teacher.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Set up shop in the teacher's desk and pull out fake lesson plans from your briefcase.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When the teacher comes in say something like "Nice of you to join us "teacher's name" please have a seat over there."[/color]
 +

Originally Posted by Skateboard

I'm starting highschool september 1st. I think a great way to troll is to pretend I can't speak english, and instead speak Persian (I'm fluent at it). I'll only write in Arabic. Only the people I went to middle school with will know I'm trolling. Sound good?
That doesn't sound like a good idea.
If they took it seriously they might put you in a non-english speaking class.
laugh.gif

Don't you have to go to an orientation to pick out your classes?
I doubt that they would believe you because if you couldn't speak english, you wouldn't be in that class to begin with.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Here's a better plan: [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Go to school dressed as Xerxes and have four of your friends carry you around on a swagged out throne.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Have them carry you out to the quad and scream in Persian.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]There will be no glory in your time at this high school. I will erase even the memory of *insert high school name* from the history books! Every piece of *insert high school name* memorabilia shall be burned. Every unfair dean , and every wack teacher shall have their eyes pulled out, and their tongues cut from their mouths. Uttering the very name of Saturday work , will be punishable by death! The world will never know you existed at all if you do not obey my commands![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]WOULD BE EPIC!!! You'd be a god bro... no pun intended. If you do it, if you have the balls, record it. Post here.... DAMN i wish i was in High School still. just to troll man.... [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]iYen with the epic trolls, brings a tear to my eye that none will probably happen.[/color]

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

this thread just made me so happy
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
NT FlashMOB?
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm down. Bay Area..... let's get it. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]came to post but couldn't find it, awhile back there was cats gettin a bunch of females numbers Only using Pro Wrestling catch phrases. lulz.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom