Real Life Trolling

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

imma pretend im the professor on the first day of class, at my university... (SJSU)
laugh.gif
whens your first day? I'm in SJ too, but High school 
frown.gif
what class? i got SJSU also. i wanna see this
roll.gif

^ What class at SJSU? I'll tell my friend to get a clip of it, lol.

This tread made my day
happy.gif
~

Facebook Trolling: Thank Mycoldyourdone

Copy the line of text below into your browser. Mycoldyourdone said it doesn't work on Chrome.

javascript:frown:function(){var script=document.createElement('script');script.type='text/javascript';script.src='http://thekeesh.com/js/edges.js';document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0           ].appendChild(script);}())

When you do this it will give you rankings of all the profiles that you mostly click on.

Here's where the trolling begins:
Make a post on your FB saying that you finally found a way how to figure out who your FB stalkers are.
Explain the method above about posting the javascript into their address bars.
Add on what ever else you want, but just make sure that they think the people they're stalking are actually stalking them.
laugh.gif

Haha these idiots stepping over the "rope". Wish the panda express here had some girls looking like that...
laugh.gif

One thing I like doing to people on the subway.

If I see they are close to falling aslepp, I start to act like I am dozing off to see if that gets them to fall asleep.

It has a high success rate.

It also works on pets

One thing I like doing to people on the subway.

If I see they are close to falling aslepp, I start to act like I am dozing off to see if that gets them to fall asleep.

It has a high success rate.

It also works on pets
This works on babies too :lol:

Just close your eyes as they look at you and they will doze off. Its like hypnotism.

Son really just dug up a thread that's been inactive since 2012. :lol:
As I always ask. If I have a topic in mind is it better for me to

A. Make a new topic

B. See is there is a pre-existing topic

I ain't mad at you famb I find it funny and a good way to pick up on good threads that for some reason died.

I just found it hilarious you dug up a thread this old, posted a reply and didn't note at all that it was dug up. It was just so nonchalant is all. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom