Real talk Vol. Be honest

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Florida.
pimp.gif

Haven't been to Cali yet..can only imagine tho.

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

A. What's wrong with wearing tight jeans and Jordans? (Wore some skinny fits with XIII's today
pimp.gif
)

B. Not all NYC girls think they "@+$" don't stink. We just go about our day. Ppl tell me all the time I look like I don't wanna be bothered (but I'm a very nice approachable person). I don't think being a serious person should be mistaken as conceit.
uhhh you do....
but thats ok... we still friends
happy.gif

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

A. What's wrong with wearing tight jeans and Jordans? (Wore some skinny fits with XIII's today
pimp.gif
)

B. Not all NYC girls think they "@+$" don't stink. We just go about our day. Ppl tell me all the time I look like I don't wanna be bothered (but I'm a very nice approachable person). I don't think being a serious person should be mistaken as conceit.
uhhh you do....
but thats ok... we still friends
happy.gif

Maybe, but you know I think time is money...and I'm always in the NY state of mind but it's wrong for ppl to mistake diligence for an ego

seriously...it's all up to preference.

and if NYC has the hottest girls, there's a LOT of girls that bring em down
laugh.gif

Cali....I don't give a damn if they fake **** or $+%...looks good....just don't be Pre OR Post Op ******s ftl

Miami....beaches every race...just alot of wild untamed shone down there

Im living in Maryland right now FTL.... Don't know where the women are hiding at. They all look like snoop from the wire or like Eric Dampier withbraids...

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Cali....I don't give a damn if they fake **** or $+%...looks good....just don't be Pre OR Post Op ******s ftl

Miami....beaches every race...just alot of wild untamed shone down there

Im living in Maryland right now FTL.... Don't know where the women are hiding at. They all look like snoop from the wire or like Eric Dampier with braids...
You must be in Baltimore, right?

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I would Say Atlanta Ga. Im in Florida Now its a lot chics in Miami but thats Just a small Corner. Oh and DC OR DMV as they Call it got Beautiful Women But Im scarred of em Cause they got aids out there like they in Africa back in 05
smh.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif

I've been to a number of states
Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Georgia, Alabama, Missouri, Kentucky, Louisiana, Florida, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Colorado, Utah, Illinois

and it's not because I live here in SoCal but the women here are just
pimp.gif

but when i was at the university of colorado in boulder the women there were straight up beautiful
then again i met alot of girls who were from all over..so i guess that doesnt count....

nevermind...

CALI it is!
laugh.gif

New York has the Latin game on the lock for sure. Cali got the best Asian Girls. Midwest girls suck.

Back
Top Bottom