Riding with Reckless Drivers Unappreciation

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

These drivers are appreciated!  Who else am I going to mess with if not them?

One guy decided to tailgate me on Hwy 22 going over to the Oregon Coast.  It's a twisty, turny single lane highway for most of the drive.  Since it was just him and me I slowed down to 25mph in a 55 zone.  I could see the dude in the car getting all animated and going nuts daffy duck style
roll.gif

I also like the guys that "have speed in their blood" and have to rip down the interstate doing 90+.  If it's a two lane part of I-5 I'll get along side a semi and match his speed of usually around 55mph
roll.gif

I amuse myself so much, maybe I should put this in the meaning of life thread.

Yeah....You're a lame.

Who goes out of their way to slow someone else down?....
grin.gif
Yeah...you mad....
rage_face.jpg

One guy decided to tailgate me on Hwy 22 going over to the Oregon Coast.  It's a twisty, turny single lane highway for most of the drive.  Since it was just him and me I slowed down to 25mph in a 55 zone.  I could see the dude in the car getting all animated and going nuts daffy duck style
roll.gif

I also like the guys that "have speed in their blood" and have to rip down the interstate doing 90+.  If it's a two lane part of I-5 I'll get along side a semi and match his speed of usually around 55mph
roll.gif

Just motivates me more to get past people like you
laugh.gif
  The way how I see it, why wouldn't you want the faster driver in front of you? (He'll be the first in line to get a ticket, warn you of a dangerous road condition ahead, etc). Don't understand why cats try to purposely block faster drivers (especially while hogging the left lane).

- On the single-lane highway I would have simply moved over to the oppossing traffic lane and murked out (if you were only doing 25mph it wouldn't be that hard, lol)
-They have wide shoulders on certain parts of I-5 (on-ramps, etc)
grin.gif
  Blockers can only do so much if you are so sincere and in a faster car than them.

With that said, flying down 285 but I'm focused.
smokin.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Just motivates me more to get past people like you
laugh.gif
  The way how I see it, why wouldn't you want the faster driver in front of you? (He'll be the first in line to get a ticket, warn you of a dangerous road condition ahead, etc). Don't understand why cats try to purposely block faster drivers (especially while hogging the left lane).

- On the single-lane highway I would have simply moved over to the oppossing traffic lane and murked out (if you were only doing 25mph it wouldn't be that hard, lol)
-They have wide shoulders on certain parts of I-5 (on-ramps, etc)
grin.gif
  Blockers can only do so much if you are so sincere and in a faster car than them.

With that said, flying down 285 but I'm focused.
smokin.gif

my brother o.ds. if someone cuts him off, he'll put his highbeams on and ride your bumper (nohomo) for dumb long lol. he be taking shoulder lanes and wiling.

my brother o.ds. if someone cuts him off, he'll put his highbeams on and ride your bumper (nohomo) for dumb long lol. he be taking shoulder lanes and wiling.

I hate when my cousin drives. Even for a 5 minute drive, I get worried. Looking for things in his car and he starts creeping into the other lane. Braking late. Not paying attention.

I take driving seriously. Speeding on open road is cool with me. Speeding in the rain, during traffic, or while talking on the phone/texting is one of the stupidest things you can do. I don't talk/text while I drive. Shoot, I barely listen to music in the car. Whenever I get the opportunity, I try to drive because I don't trust most people to drive.

I hate when my cousin drives. Even for a 5 minute drive, I get worried. Looking for things in his car and he starts creeping into the other lane. Braking late. Not paying attention.

I take driving seriously. Speeding on open road is cool with me. Speeding in the rain, during traffic, or while talking on the phone/texting is one of the stupidest things you can do. I don't talk/text while I drive. Shoot, I barely listen to music in the car. Whenever I get the opportunity, I try to drive because I don't trust most people to drive.

yea i know people who drive crazy to show off cause a girl is in the car lmao. make you look like peen's i be feeling like stone face when they do it. too

yea i know people who drive crazy to show off cause a girl is in the car lmao. make you look like peen's i be feeling like stone face when they do it. too

*%% Scares me. I got a friend that textes and drives so much I just stopped riding with him. You would think he was drunk the way he swerves.
Another guy I know loves to take his eyes off the road when he's talking to you. Dude be trying to look in the back seat while he's driving. Like What the *%% is wrong with you Man!!
Some people are just so stupid to me. smh

*%% Scares me. I got a friend that textes and drives so much I just stopped riding with him. You would think he was drunk the way he swerves.
Another guy I know loves to take his eyes off the road when he's talking to you. Dude be trying to look in the back seat while he's driving. Like What the *%% is wrong with you Man!!
Some people are just so stupid to me. smh

I gets my Ricky Bobby on... -shrugs-

...You gotta push your whip to its fullest potential... If I wanted to drive like I'm in a Honda Prius....I would have bought one
pimp.gif

/thread

I gets my Ricky Bobby on... -shrugs-

...You gotta push your whip to its fullest potential... If I wanted to drive like I'm in a Honda Prius....I would have bought one
pimp.gif

/thread

Originally Posted by M4rioL

everyone talks about there friends but no one here have said they've done/do it 
laugh.gif

I'm good for about 15 over. Only time I'll get crazy is during the occasional cat and mouse, and when someone's been hogging the fast lane for the longest. I swear, I'll look for any and every opening to get around them.

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

I can understand how reckless driving, switching lanes really fast and tailing real close is unappreciated but I don't see the big deal about driving fast. If I have an open highway, I will be on the accelerator. In MD, people routinely drive 90 mph on I-95 if traffic is clear.
In Southern MD, people don't do 90 cause the prince george county police will def stop you for that mug mug shun

I've never seen PG police stop anyone on the Beltway. If anything, people do 70, maybe 80 passing them. Them Troopers on the other hand, I'll do 5 over and that's it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

BMW DRIVERS ARE THE WORSE

SWEAR THEY ARE TRAINED PROFESSIONALS.

kanye_shrug.png

laugh.gif

I've heard this for the longest. Hell, you might as well create your own Autobahn.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

everyone talks about there friends but no one here have said they've done/do it 
laugh.gif

I'm good for about 15 over. Only time I'll get crazy is during the occasional cat and mouse, and when someone's been hogging the fast lane for the longest. I swear, I'll look for any and every opening to get around them.

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

I can understand how reckless driving, switching lanes really fast and tailing real close is unappreciated but I don't see the big deal about driving fast. If I have an open highway, I will be on the accelerator. In MD, people routinely drive 90 mph on I-95 if traffic is clear.
In Southern MD, people don't do 90 cause the prince george county police will def stop you for that mug mug shun

I've never seen PG police stop anyone on the Beltway. If anything, people do 70, maybe 80 passing them. Them Troopers on the other hand, I'll do 5 over and that's it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

BMW DRIVERS ARE THE WORSE

SWEAR THEY ARE TRAINED PROFESSIONALS.

kanye_shrug.png

laugh.gif

I've heard this for the longest. Hell, you might as well create your own Autobahn.
pimp.gif

my sister speeds gets up on peoples *+#+$
has mad road rage
and she never does a #%$!#%% stop sign she dumb haha
i got to put up with it for now since i got no license and she the only one that can give me a ride

my sister speeds gets up on peoples *+#+$
has mad road rage
and she never does a #%$!#%% stop sign she dumb haha
i got to put up with it for now since i got no license and she the only one that can give me a ride

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I don't understand why people don't go 90+ mph on a wide open free way
Washington DC beltway. Straight Nascar out there. I'm going 85 and soccer moms in mini vans be whipping it past me.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I don't understand why people don't go 90+ mph on a wide open free way
Washington DC beltway. Straight Nascar out there. I'm going 85 and soccer moms in mini vans be whipping it past me.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

drove to ATL a few weeks ago and this girl was texting the whole time...i even told her before we left that $$%% wasn't cool and she needs to chill...she did it anyway...

she brought her laptop to watch movies while she drives...i had to cut that out before we even got in the car...she doesn't get it and sadly i won't be surprised the day she gets in an accident b/c of it...i just hope no one is seriously injured/killed
Thats the dumbest thing I ever heard.  She deserves to crash into a cement wall for that.

there are no words...she was dead serious and couldnt believe when i told her no...she says she gets bored while driving like its suppose to be fun or some %*!%...

she was texting the WHOLE way back until i started driving then she went to sleep
That's your homie tho ..  
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Me Personally ..

I get it IN on the highway ...

ESP. @ night ..

I do 90+ easy .. LOL

Don't Let I'm Not a Star and Hard in the Paint come on stereo 

I turns that %*#@% up to 30 and gets Loose
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

7de365015bc020ee95ab7772b0a8c43c4eb314c7_r.gif

A few Nter's Know what Big Shirlz can do 
nerd.gif

Thank God My Car looks like the Feds ...
laugh.gif

85516f5c249174b5c82af4133c87757e281f1d32_r.gif

Hell of thing when you got State Troopers Chuckin duces and saluting you 

I go straight Mad Max 2 Road Warrior mode when it come on. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

drove to ATL a few weeks ago and this girl was texting the whole time...i even told her before we left that $$%% wasn't cool and she needs to chill...she did it anyway...

she brought her laptop to watch movies while she drives...i had to cut that out before we even got in the car...she doesn't get it and sadly i won't be surprised the day she gets in an accident b/c of it...i just hope no one is seriously injured/killed
Thats the dumbest thing I ever heard.  She deserves to crash into a cement wall for that.

there are no words...she was dead serious and couldnt believe when i told her no...she says she gets bored while driving like its suppose to be fun or some %*!%...

she was texting the WHOLE way back until i started driving then she went to sleep
That's your homie tho ..  
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Me Personally ..

I get it IN on the highway ...

ESP. @ night ..

I do 90+ easy .. LOL

Don't Let I'm Not a Star and Hard in the Paint come on stereo 

I turns that %*#@% up to 30 and gets Loose
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

A few Nter's Know what Big Shirlz can do 
nerd.gif

Thank God My Car looks like the Feds ...
laugh.gif

85516f5c249174b5c82af4133c87757e281f1d32_r.gif

Hell of thing when you got State Troopers Chuckin duces and saluting you 

I go straight Mad Max 2 Road Warrior mode when it come on. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom