RIP George Floyd

"Wait a minute now..." Kanye ****
4951.jpg

come on!!!!!

I'm seriously outraged right now. I was in a meeting and somebody really tried to justify George Floyd's death. They ended it with "I guess he met his match" I'm at a complete loss for ****ing words.

Update: I just sent an e-mail to HR. I wanted to make sure my point was clear & concise while remaining completely professional with my outrage. She said that **** again in the office. My boy who works there overheard. I'm hoping this ***** is gone on Monday. Job loss in a ****ing pandemic because you were an insensitive racist? You love to see it.

Last edited:
damn bro. He was protesting too though. I’m so hesitant to cancel Ye cause I still feel that somewhere in there is an ounce of old Ye left..
cause ***** walked a few blocks
and gave some money
that negates the message he's sent
to black folks for the past 4 years????
nah **** him
**** a yeezy
**** a khardasian cause i know they somewhere
plotting on how to take advantage of the publicity

cause ***** walked a few blocks
and gave some money
that negates the message he's sent
to black folks for the past 4 years????
nah **** him
**** a yeezy
**** a khardasian cause i know they somewhere
plotting on how to take advantage of the publicity

can we just give dude another 8 months I think he gonna get it together

Yes, less POS cops the better, I'm just mad that 75 officers backed those two guys up, that's disturbing to say the least.
That entire group marching backed em up. Could never be me, don’t know where they find all these people so willing and capable of hurting innocent people with no guilt

This was the sentiment I was trying to express. Some of his political beliefs are trash IMO but he put his money where his mouth is.

it’s not even about the money for me really I was just glad he did something.. because the main reason I loved his early rap was because he was always bringing up things other artists rarely spoke about

GLC said Ye done with the MAGA nonsense. Also, Ye never donated to Trump. He donated to Hilary which I thought was interesting

That entire group marching backed em up. Could never be me, don’t know where they find all these people so willing and capable of hurting innocent people with no guilt
That **** is appalling, how could they back someone that pushed an old man down?

GLC said Ye done with the MAGA nonsense. Also, Ye never donated to Trump. He donated to Hilary which I thought was interesting
He was on some I don’t **** with you politically but you’re still my boy Trump schtick.

it’s not even about the money for me really I was just glad he did something.. because the main reason I loved his early rap was because e was always bringing up things other artists rarely spoke about

Agreed.

I loved Ye as an artist and what his message was. He wanted us to be our own selves and be aware of it. I guess looking back at it now, you can see the evolution even if you don’t agree with it. I’m glad he did something. We need more of it.

Props to MJ and JB for following suit.

Just a few weeks ago he was still on it. Saying they real estate market been good for him under Trump.

At this point, dude can do whatever. Mans is all over the place.

That **** is appalling, how could they back someone that pushed an old man down?
How can they back any of it? They must have some special type of mind control sheep training or something cuz it’s happening consistently all through the country. Some of the things they doing are goddamn war crimes

Back
Top Bottom