So I just completed my last chemotherapy session... Update on page 8

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Congrats man, thats awesome
pimp.gif

^ yea man just was wondering. I can understand where they were coming from. Glad everything worked out for the best.

Hope it's gone forever fam, and wish you the best.

I kind of fuked up my final and reading this made me happy, once again hope you the best of health.

Originally Posted by thejrob

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This just made me feel a lot better about my day and I don't even know you. CONGRATS. Congrats to you, your family, your friends and everyone who went through this with you as well.

Most importantly though, give yourself a pat on the back. You went through something that most of us will never have to experience and you came out on the other end a stronger person because of it. I can't tell you how much people like you are an inspiration for others around the world that are going through some suffering whether it be minor or major.

Celebrate and enjoy life, but I'm sure I don't even have to tell you that.

Couldn't be happier for you fam.

This.  And ALL of This.  There isn't a
pimp.gif
 big enough to give you fam.

good to hear bro! things like this are definitely life changing. keep doing big things for the 703!

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend
I really hope everything has gone well. I'm in a bad position health wise, got a risky open heart surgery coming up. Will be hoping that NT prays for me too. 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom