Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty sure millions of people do not believe in god.

But you better be sure you are right because you dont want to spend an eternity in hell because of arrogance.

Id like to think there is a hell and heaven because id hate to think i lived my life right and in the end end up in the same place as that child murderer mentioned above

That's some great footage. Captured a lot of the commotion and reactions.
Yeah, the video seems to be missing the paid actors. 

You know the people interviewed who gave all of those pc responses. 

But at the beginning you see the guy driving the truck telling everybody they're blowing up the building go home...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Imo, I feel like when people say that they just want to feel as if their life has worth. I truly do feel as if you just get one life to live.. Do good for goodness sake, not because you feel as if you're going to be rewarded for it; don't purposely do harm to others, and help others when you can.

Those who follow a religion that do good simply because they think it increases their likelihood of going to Heaven are the absolute worst.

The idea that I'll spend my life damned for not 'giving' myself to God doesn't frighten me in the least bit. In my opinion, it's just a subtle form of intimidation.

I credit my achievements to myself, and my birth on this planet to my parents. I overcome my own trials and tribulations by myself, and every obstacle placed in my way is overcome by my conviction.

I believe those that follow Christianity, and most other major religions are just victims of indoctrination.

I use first person frequently in this post because it's my beliefs.. I didn't listen to a free thinker and just adopt everything he/she said. All the feelings I have about religion manifested when I finally hit the age where I began to think critically about existence and my role in it.

^ Exactly, you have to be kidding me if you believe that there is no higher entity or anything after life. There's so many unexplained things that don't add up, I like to think of the principle of quarks. Elementary particles that are the fundamentals of matter.

^ Exactly, you have to be kidding me if you believe that there is no higher entity or anything after life. There's so many unexplained things that don't add up, I like to think of the principle of quarks. Elementary particles that are the fundamentals of matter.
Im not going to jump to conclusions because there is a gap in our knowledge.

Strong God of the Gaps at work in the minds of many.

We understand next to nothing about the universe. We have theories, we have principles, and regardless of all of that we still understand next to nothing about this universe we live in.

Question everything.

I'd like challenge the follow NT bro's to come up with reasons why they think a similar messiah exists across the board. Will post my thoughts later.

I look at it as, like how rumors and stereotypes get around. Most rumors and stereotypes get diluted over time because so many people add their own little twist and when that happens you end up having a bunch of different versions of the story. Which then leads to a bunch of misinformed/confused people who really have no clue of what originally happened cause the truth has been distorted by so many people telling different variations of the same thing.

But like most rumors and stereotypes, when there is so many different accounts no matter how diluted or distorted of a story, ideal, legend, beliefs or etc. There usually is a source of truth that remains constant with each telling of it through the ages.

That's basically what I believe when it comes to all of the stories of Jesus/The Messiah or whatever you want to call him. I believe with every fiber of my being that ages ago there once was an extra-ordinary man who walked this earth that was born of divine circumstances.

I hope that made sense.

But seriously im surprised there isnt more ghost, hauntings, and supernatural stuff being posted. Its almost halloween. I need something to scare me lol

I'd like challenge the follow NT bro's to come up with reasons why they think a similar messiah exists across the board. Will post my thoughts later.

I look at it as, like how rumors and stereotypes get around. Most rumors and stereotypes get diluted over time because so many people add their own little twist and when that happens you end up having a bunch of different versions of the story. Which then leads to a bunch of misinformed/confused people who really have no clue of what originally happened cause the truth has been distorted by so many people telling different variations of the same thing.

But like most rumors and stereotypes, when there is so many different accounts no matter how diluted or distorted of a story, ideal, legend, beliefs or etc. There usually is a source of truth that remains constant with each telling of it through the ages.

That's basically what I believe when it comes to all of the stories of Jesus/The Messiah or whatever you want to call him. I believe with every fiber of my being that ages ago there once was an extra-ordinary man who walked this earth that was born of divine circumstances.

I hope that made sense.
This.

GZA – B.I.B.L.E. (Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth)

The undeAnnotaterstanding, it gave me mental freedom
I even learnt Caucasians were really the Tribe of Edom
The white image, of Christ, is really Cesare Borgia
And uhh, the second son of Pope Alexander
The Sixth of Rome, and once the picture was shown
That's how the devils tricked my dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom