these korean plastic surgeons really are something

The post reeks of denial, I have Korean and Indian friends that admit looking white is desirable in parts of Asia. It happens in African cultures too with people bleaching their skin into a ghoulish hue when their lips are still dark as hell. :lol:

lol dunno what to say bro, I got family and friends that say the opposite.

even with surgery asians still look asian. i cant think of any surgerys that would make them look more white.

and i dunno about indian or african cultures. ive seen some light skinned indians that could prob pass for white doe.

white supremacy definitely has to do with why he thinks lighter = better though

:lol: nah man
i dont think lighter = better. my grandma is dark skinned :pimp: . Now im just talking about Laos(where my fam is from) but its just more desirable. dark skinned asians back in the day had to work out in the fields. the lighter asians had more money because they had the luxury to work inside. As years pass lao folk just came to accept it. thats why you see majority light skin asians in asian television. Its because they don’t want to be perceived as poor.

this is why I am always so cautious at clubs in korea. so many girls in korea have had surgery where I just can't tell who's natural or not. going clubbing in korea is mad fun though because everyone just looks so damn good. As long as she doesn't surprise me with a before picture or anything, as a korean guy I gotta learn to just accept that majority of the korean girls are fixed up....

Damn... This makes me look at Korean women in a completely different way. I'll take my American girl and be happy x_x

i dont think lighter = better.
my grandma is dark skinned :pimp: . Now im just talking about Laos(where my fam is from) but its just more desirable. dark skinned asians back in the day had to work out in the fields. the lighter asians had more money because they had the luxury to work inside. As years pass lao folk just came to accept it. thats why you see majority light skin asians in asian television. Its because they don’t want to be perceived as poor.

i meant vybz, not you

Last edited:
lol dunno what to say bro, I got family and friends that say the opposite.

even with surgery asians still look asian. i cant think of any surgerys that would make them look more white.

and i dunno about indian or african cultures. ive seen some light skinned indians that could prob pass for white doe.
i dont think lighter = better. my grandma is dark skinned :pimp: . Now im just talking about Laos(where my fam is from) but its just more desirable. dark skinned asians back in the day had to work out in the fields. the lighter asians had more money because they had the luxury to work inside. As years pass lao folk just came to accept it. thats why you see majority light skin asians in asian television. Its because they don’t want to be perceived as poor.

I mean obviously not everyone thinks like that, but some people do adopt that mentality. I was NOT insinuating that EVERY korean thinks like that. As people get more socially conscious they start to gain more pride in their culture, I'm sure things are changing for the better.

Last edited:
I mean obviously not everyone thinks like that, but some people do adopt that mentality. I was insinuating that EVERY korean thinks like that. As people get more socially conscious they start to gain more pride in their culture, I'm sure things are changing for the better.

definitely.

Yeah watched a documentary on this. Plastic surgery game crazy.

Name of doc? Definitely gonna give it a watch if easily available.

As a half Korean, this **** just blows my mind. No wonder last time I went to Seoul and went clubbing/bar hopping, I saw pretty much no ugly females.

trust me bro their not trying to look white or worship whites. whites just want you to think that. :smh:

if your talking about the double eyelid surgery, there are a lot of Asians that were born with em already. the Asians that don't have em and want them aren't trying to be white, they just want the double eyelid look.

skin bleaching has been there for a long time. its always been about dark skin = poor, light skin = rich. my mom, aunts, cousins all use skin whitening soap, they don't like to look dark. has absolutely nothing to do with looking white :lol:
Keep telling yourself that. I hang out with a decent amount fresh off the boat asians and first generation in america asians. The fresh off the boat asian women can smell a white dude from 4 miles away. A lot of them make it their goal to marry white. I have heard a lot of them say their parents want them to come back with white men. In fact in some places, like UChicago, the asians have divided themselves into those that want white partners and those that want asian. God forbid they should get with any other culture.

EDIT: I should specify I dont see this phenomena in southeast asian nationalities that have dark skinned people.

Last edited:
I know it's true for brown people. The rich people all want to marry some light skin girl. It's like looked down upon for being dark even though the majority are dark. It makes no sense buncha self hating people.

trust me bro their not trying to look white or worship whites. whites just want you to think that.
mean.gif

if your talking about the double eyelid surgery, there are a lot of Asians that were born with em already. the Asians that don't have em and want them aren't trying to be white, they just want the double eyelid look.

skin bleaching has been there for a long time. its always been about dark skin = poor, light skin = rich. my mom, aunts, cousins all use skin whitening soap, they don't like to look dark. has absolutely nothing to do with looking white
laugh.gif
Keep telling yourself that. I hang out with a decent amount fresh off the boat asians and first generation in america asians. The fresh off the boat asian women can smell a white dude from 4 miles away. A lot of them make it their goal to marry white. I have heard a lot of them say their parents want them to come back with white men. In fact in some places, like UChicago, the asians have divided themselves into those that want white partners and those that want asian. God forbid they should get with any other culture.

EDIT: I should specify I dont see this phenomena in southeast asian nationalities that have dark skinned people.
I know you're not lying.....I've known some asian females that only date white.....their the female version of black dudes that only date white....kinda funny....

didn't know some asians skin bleached though.....thought only insecure blacks (dominicans/cubans) did that **** 

trust me bro their not trying to look white or worship whites. whites just want you to think that. :smh:

skin bleaching has been there for a long time. its always been about dark skin = poor, light skin = rich. my mom, aunts, cousins all use skin whitening soap, they don't like to look dark. has absolutely nothing to do with looking white :lol:

No wonder there's so many white men w/ Asian girls.

The post reeks of denial, I have Korean and Indian friends that admit looking white is desirable in parts of Asia. It happens in African cultures too with people bleaching their skin into a ghoulish hue when their lips are still dark as hell. :lol:
Even though it does happen in Africa that is the minority. Nowhere near as widespread as in asia. My parents grew up in Africa, I only did a little bit of growing up in africa. They told me in Nigeria, where they grew up, the lightskinned dudes were the ones getting made fun of. She told us that because my extremely lightskinned brother was making fun of me for being so dark (not that he believes it, its was always his last resort when he had nothing else to say).

Many places in Northern Africa do not consider themselves black. Like many Egyptians despite having black people rooted in their culture, hate being called black.
View media item 222907
My mom doesnt like them. She says Africans dont even want them in our culture, so they can keep denying being black.

Even then they like their fair skin, they dont want to be dark but they seldom have any interest in being pasty white

Last edited:

:lol:

Man FOBs of all races need $$$/support 1st thing, of course some are gonna be looking for whites.
i dunno about what u heard but people gonna have their preferences. humans been mixing since the dawn of time, theirs prob worshippers of every race 8).

Well it does have the highest rate of people going under the needle. Which is why I dont like most asian cultures. Most of their surgical procedures is basically for them to look white, since they worship white people so much.

Not every single asian but the culture in general to be clear.

yeah, the skin bleaching is really popular too
(of course, this sadly exists in many different cultures)

View media item 222774

This is such a misleading picture.

The lighting in each is very different, which is what gives the impression of a change in skin value.

Yeah I know many Korean women who get with white dudes to kind of "stunt." That's only some though obviously. Me and my homie have been involved with a couple fresh off the boat Korean chicks too. His got plastic surgery when they broke up. Some of these in here are crazy though.

Back
Top Bottom