Website/Store/Outlet Reports for June 2008!

woodbury commons (Can't pick up and send out, sorry)

Kobe Laser 2k4 - carolina/white - 79.99
Lebron IV - All-Stars and Blue/White - 99.99
Zoom BB 1 - Black/Yellow and White/Grey/orange - 69.99
P-Rods- Pigeons - 59.99
Tons of Team Jordans and nu retros
Melo M4 - All-stars white and black and the Red/Black - 89.99

No real special buys but different for once for woodbury. FSR FOR MOST MENTIONED

And for who ever said it before, yeah the only time woodbury had any B-grade Retro Jordans were the Grape 5s (which i was luckily able to get) and the fire red3s

Originally Posted by coolcat4

there's 4 of them and they dont really go to that outlet, I dont know how they found out that they were gonna release that day.

1. The first thing time you said "He was robbed on Madison and Pulaski" and it was obviously directed at me, regardless of the fact that youcouldn't figure out how to use the quote feature. I was never robbed on Madison and Pulaski, myfriend that was with me was. Please do your research next time.

2. There are not "4 of us". My friend and I are the only ones who were purchasing shoes, the other 2 were there so we could each get an additional10 pairs. Also I "really do" go to that outlet, that's how I found out about it.
3. You were probably there the other day when we picked up the Carmines. So here's my question...if you had something to say to me, or a bone topick with me, why didn't you say it to my face? Why are you only talking on the internet? You obviously know my friend because you know what happened tohim on Madison and Pulaski. Are you just mad because I knew about the Carmines? Didn't have your size? Didn't have any money? If it were either of thelast 2, I probably could have helped you out with a loan or a discount.

Anyway, I know too many employees that work for Nike, so that's how I "found out" Nancy Drew. Anything that comes into Chicago, I know about it.The "next" release that comes out, I promise you I will be there. And there will be more than 4 of us.

Hopefully you can tell me what your problem is the next time. Since you clearly don't know who I am, I'll be the tallest one of my friends.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

there's 4 of them and they dont really go to that outlet, I dont know how they found out that they were gonna release that day.

1. The first thing time you said "He was robbed on Madison and Pulaski" and it was obviously directed at me, regardless of the fact that you couldn't figure out how to use the quote feature. I was never robbed on Madison and Pulaski, my friend that was with me was. Please do your research next time.

2. There are not "4 of us". My friend and I are the only ones who were purchasing shoes, the other 2 were there so we could each get an additional 10 pairs. Also I "really do" go to that outlet, that's how I found out about it.
3. You were probably there the other day when we picked up the Carmines. So here's my question...if you had something to say to me, or a bone to pick with me, why didn't you say it to my face? Why are you only talking on the internet? You obviously know my friend because you know what happened to him on Madison and Pulaski. Are you just mad because I knew about the Carmines? Didn't have your size? Didn't have any money? If it were either of the last 2, I probably could have helped you out with a loan or a discount.

Anyway, I know too many employees that work for Nike, so that's how I "found out" Nancy Drew. Anything that comes into Chicago, I know about it. The "next" release that comes out, I promise you I will be there. And there will be more than 4 of us.

Hopefully you can tell me what your problem is the next time. Since you clearly don't know who I am, I'll be the tallest one of my friends.

i got my 2 pairs homie! Yes im upset cause a lot of people didnt get a chance to get them cause you guys took almost all of them. NO money please i have adecent job that i dont need to resell shoes like you kids
laugh.gif

so i found a guy on ebay that scoops up all the good stuff from the outlets, his ebay sn is TONYSTARKS0

if this is a NT'r please show yourself

also any have a sz 10.5 - 12.5 in the Carmine B grade for outlet price?

Originally Posted by Mw2889

1. The first thing time you said "He was robbed on Madison and Pulaski" and it was obviously directed at me, regardless of the fact that you couldn't figure out how to use the quote feature. I was never robbed on Madison and Pulaski, my friend that was with me was. Please do your research next time.

2. There are not "4 of us". My friend and I are the only ones who were purchasing shoes, the other 2 were there so we could each get an additional 10 pairs. Also I "really do" go to that outlet, that's how I found out about it.
3. You were probably there the other day when we picked up the Carmines. So here's my question...if you had something to say to me, or a bone to pick with me, why didn't you say it to my face? Why are you only talking on the internet? You obviously know my friend because you know what happened to him on Madison and Pulaski. Are you just mad because I knew about the Carmines? Didn't have your size? Didn't have any money? If it were either of the last 2, I probably could have helped you out with a loan or a discount.

Anyway, I know too many employees that work for Nike, so that's how I "found out" Nancy Drew. Anything that comes into Chicago, I know about it. The "next" release that comes out, I promise you I will be there. And there will be more than 4 of us.

i got my 2 pairs homie! Yes im upset cause a lot of people didnt get a chance to get them cause you guys took almost all of them. NO money please i have a decent job that i dont need to resell shoes like you kids
laugh.gif
This has nothing to do w/me, but be real...how many resellers do you know that need to resell? Most of the ones that I know of that go hardlike these guys did w/the Carmines, have a decent gig on top of reselling.

Don't take things too seriously, after all it IS... only the internet. Nobody can knock the hustle... Let's say you got a plastic card you could dosome legwork on and put a few g's on in order to flip for at least 100% profit, would you? Nothing wrong with the dude putting in work, he just so happensto have access to them easier than others.
grin.gif
Most likely they'll be more to come from other outlets as well.

Kid Lebron,

Yea man they did....about 2 or 3 weeks ago if Im not mistaken...

I saw it on the other board somewhere...Dude bought I THINK about 8-10 pair, Im assuming whatever the outlet got In...By the time it was posted up they weregone...A couple of them were my size ( 8 ) too smh...Some had straps some didnt...

can someone please post me link to the coupon thread? i cant find it. sorry for askin in here in advance

nevermind did a search and found it didnt wanna get blasted for bein lazy....wow that wasnt it, wheres the official coupon thread

Originally Posted by I3uck

nevermind did a search and found it didnt wanna get blasted for bein lazy....wow that wasnt it, wheres the official coupon thread

its right below or above this thread. its stickied. how do u miss it?

There will be a lot of 2 and 21 that will hit the outlets. They really bombed lol. I have this feeling the hares 7 are gonna be hitting soon lol

Originally Posted by ChetLsworth

Does Anyone have the sku # for these 21's ?

cd015ce0e54af69f9554045ba62f41c3ce85650.pjpg

I would love to grab a pair if/when these hit an outlet.

i got these, and i love em. sleepers fa real

Originally Posted by Killajay209

There will be a lot of 2 and 21 that will hit the outlets. They really bombed lol. I have this feeling the hares 7 are gonna be hitting soon lol

here we go again.....

^^plz no more lil hints...im gonna take a week off of work 2 drive 2 all 3 outlets by me and wont have $$ 4 dem since i drive an SUV and it drinks gas likewater

here we go with hints again....do you have a feeling the hares are dropping or do you KNOW anything about them dropping?

Back
Top Bottom