Welcome back Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The God is back to save NT. :smokin

iMUh1scGEDB49.gif

I remember you bouncin on NT a couple times. Hope you stop takin any of the criticism on here personal. Remember, no one on here cleans your Ferrari, or signs your checks. Liv n let liv me ppl.

Thanks, I'm happy to be back, I was going through a lot of changes and was in bad shape emotionally and physically. I needed help and didn't know where to get it because of foolish pride. So when I would log on to Niketalk and share my stories with complete strangers, the fact that some didn't believe me and I was actually telling the truth kind of set me off. I felt worthless to everyone.

My therapist has been a lot of help and I'm learning to identify with a lot of my issues. So if I shared anything on Niketalk and I don't remember or you feel I need to clarify past posts a bit more, I'd be more than happy to do so and it would help in my overall healing process. There's so much I wanted to share with Niketalk but I was/am afraid of ridicule and embarrassment. But if I want to be a better person I have to learn to trust people and more importantly trust myself only then will I be free.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm happy to be back, I was going through a lot of changes and was in bad shape emotionally and physically. I needed help and didn't know where to get it because of foolish pride. So when I would log on to Niketalk and share my stories with complete strangers, the fact that some didn't believe me and I was actually telling the truth kind of set me off. I felt worthless to everyone.

My therapist has been a lot of help and I'm learning to identify with a lot of my issues. So if I shared anything on Niketalk and I don't remember or you feel I need to clarify past posts a bit more, I'd be more than happy to do so and it would help in my overall healing process. There's so much I wanted to share with Niketalk but I was/am afraid of ridicule and embarrassment. But if I want to be a better person I have to learn to trust people and more importantly trust myself only then will I be free.
mean.gif

Didn't you try to kill yourself?
No, but for a short stint I was severely depressed to the point I was chemically imbalanced, I began taking anti-anxiety meds for it. I also drank carelessly because I was hurt and wanted help but didn't know where to look. I secretly hoped my condition, mixed with anxiety meds and alcohol would hurt me so I could prove to myself I was actually sick and needed help.

I hit rock bottom around the time I stopped posting on NT. My wife (not girlfriend) set me up with a therapist. She and my wife helped me out a lot. 

I'm glad that your life seemed to have turned around, but posting your life on a public forum is not really good.

I know some of these kids here have no heart and I'm willing to be at the first sight of disagreement they will bring some of this **** up.

Anyways, you aint no God by any means, but glad you found a good support group. ONE THAT MATTER!

No, but for a short stint I was severely depressed to the point I was chemically imbalanced, I began taking anti-anxiety meds for it. I also drank carelessly because I was hurt and wanted help but didn't know where to look. I secretly hoped my condition, mixed with anxiety meds and alcohol would hurt me so I could prove to myself I was actually sick and needed help.

I hit rock bottom around the time I stopped posting on NT. My wife (not girlfriend) set me up with a therapist. She and my wife helped me out a lot. 

So you made a thread about a suicide attempt but you didn't try and kill yourself?

Not tryna flame, just looking for elucidation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom