What Do You Think of Letting Your Girl Go Clubbing Without You?

if you have to ask, or second guess... its a wrap
smh.gif

hmm sounds like i shoulda made this thread called - should you go clubbing with your girl

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

If your cool with another man grinding his erect penis on your girls back..... then cool

but thats one of those things that are reserved for single people, not saying it's really exclusive for them but it's obvious

you go to the club cause you want to meet people etc.

This, more than half the people here have never been in a serious relationship. I'm sure many people will claim that they have though.

Im sure people say they want to go to have a good time with friends but not once did i ever go to the club w/that mentality.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i dont find it fun to go with a bf to the club...if we both happen to be in the same spot cool...but to go together? #imgood
i don't mind doing it

but i HATE being out with a dude who brings his gf ..... especially when all they want to do is make out in public like middle schoolers. why even go out?

edit:

to clarify, if i go clubbing w/ a gf i'm not trying to dance with other girls etc.....more just go out and drink and have fun and when we head back homeit's on
devil.gif

Go ahead and dance with ya girls and what not but when it comes to other dudes, nah, not having it. I mean if I'm at the club with her, she can dance withwhoever.
There is no double standard here. If she cant dance with other dudes, I cant dance with other girls unless shes there (Hence, i never go clubbing unlessI'm with her. She goes with her friends occasonaly, I could care less)

I want her to have fun, but she knows I dont like other dudes touching her.
Its not that I dont trust her, I dont want other guys touching my girl, plain and simple. I trust her, so when she goes clubbing, I know i dont have to worry.And cosign to what dude said above, always come back horny.lol

it depends on your girl, if shes the type that love to dance then... *shrugs*

me and my friends just be on some @@** and don't leave each other
laugh.gif

i wonder what some of yall consider "dancing with other people" if another man is grinding on your woman or vice versa, something is wrong there. not sure how that works out

Doubt you can trust any broad nowadays, most likely follow her %!@ and see if she's trustworthy. and if she isn't she can get the finger.

i want my girl to go to the club without me. i want her to go with her friends, so that when i go with my friends, she dun trip.

unfortunately it doesn't work that way, cuz she still won't trust me going out with my friends...

and idc if she dancin with other dudes, cuz i know she's coming home to me.

You guys do realize that there is a lot more to do than dance at a club, right? People throw mixers, have corporate parties, record release parties...Noteverything is a booty grind hump a thon. The point of going out is to release steam and get the edge off, not everyone is rushing to grind on crotches and meetJO's.

I enjoy dancing and spending time with my girl, we meet new people, talk business, enjoy drinks, and have a great time. People in a relationship aren'tallowed to dance together with good company? I will answer this for myself: Yes, yes they are.

Originally Posted by allalon1

Actually letting her go to the club without you is the best place to test her loyalty towards you, if she cheats better you find out now than later when your deeper in your relationship and when it will hurt more
pimp.gif
never looked at it that way

Originally Posted by NYMVP

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

If she's a jumpoff (no feelings attached) let her go club/party.

If that is ya wifey. Defitnely go with her, or change her mind to do something else for the night.

I don't understand what good that does. That's cuffing either way. Cuffing doesn't fix anything. If she's gonna cheat, she's gonna cheat.

Actually cuffing probably highers the probability of infidelity.

hmm...

True
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

If she's a jumpoff (no feelings attached) let her go club/party.

If that is ya wifey. Defitnely go with her, or change her mind to do something else for the night.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

how old are you son?

20 years old
eyes.gif

You can say you're giving your chick freedom and letting her go out and dance with whoever she wants, but even if SHE knows she's not hooking up withany other dude, them thirsty mother #+*!@+# at the bar and on the dancefloor aren't thinking that. No, sir. They think they got all the money and game inthe world to still score some action. However, if you start overdosing on the cuffing and demands, then she's gonna go against what you're requestingeven more. And maybe she'll even start going on purpose with the intention of finding a new man. And THAT'S when the "dancing" can getinteresting. Because you know she'll eventually start with the "I'm just trying to have some fun and get away from relationship stress" tosome dude, and he'll reply with the "Well you need a new man." And like someone else said, then she'll be "going over to a friend'shouse" way more often...
laugh.gif
I swear there's literally no right answer for this subject.

On a sidenote, the dudes that DO tick me off are the ones who know damn well that your girl has a man from the jump, but they'll still bug her for thatphone number all night long, and finally resort to the "Well lemme just hit you up to go dancing another time then" speech. Then those late-nighttexts start comin' in each weekend when you and the woman are laying in bed. Those ones she glances at over edge of the bed at a certain angle so youcan't read it, in case it's inappropriate. Talkin' bout, "Hey babe! I'm drunk at the club and you're not here. I miss you! We need tosee each other again!"

The club got too many lames and beasting dudes to be completely fine with your girlfriend going and mingling with friends. Even when they're out for a"Girls Night," there will always be some cat who thinks he'll sweep a girl off her feet. And I guess that's the little ounce of "whatif..." running through your mind. You never know what could happen if alcohol is involved. It's just up to your girlfriend how to address these dudesand send them packing, or prove that she's trustworthy. I suppose the club really can expose the genuineness of a relationship, in a sense. Just don'tlet it RUIN one either, by overthinking situations.

i tried to avoid this thread because i knew what i'd be walking into..
smh.gif

roll.gif
@ dudes bringing their girls to the club to cuff them. god damn, jointhe force..

if you have to GO WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND to the club in order to feel secure about her being around single men, you have some soul searching to do, bruh.it's not that serious.

you can always spot the boyfriend/girlfriend pair in the club.. it's the guy holding onto shorty's wrist like the deputy. don't even try to ask herfor a dance cuz he'll give you that ice grill, or if he's feeling courageous after a couple long island iced teas, he might even come out his neck.it's not even worth it.. just stay in and watch Mean Girls with her or something, dog.. ain't no sense in going to an event made for people to dance ifyou're not gonna let her enjoy herself.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

going to the club with your girl is the dumbest thing ever.
I honestly don't see what's wrong with it. I see my friends bring their man/girl to the club all the time and they just dance with eachother and hang out with the whole group and have a good time, I really don't see what's wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom