What Do You Think of Letting Your Girl Go Clubbing Without You?

I love dancing, so that is why sometimes I enjoy clubbing. I go with my friends just for the dancing and having fun. I do not grind up on random men, since Ifind it so yucky.

Why are you concerned if you "let" her go clubbing? Do you go clubbing without her? Do you even trust her? Are you one of those overprotective andpossessive boyfriends? If you trust her, and she is loyal to you, then her clubbing should be no problem. Once in a while, it is good to go out and have funwith her girls.

She go to the club with her friends...

I don't have a problem with it...

Like said before if you dont trust her you don't need to be with her...

And if they going to cheat they don't need to go to the club to do it...

Dudes probably try to get at your girl on a daily basis when you not around...

On the street, in starbucks, the mall, grocery store ect...

So if she want to give it to some other dude she can do it without going to the club to find one...

She go to the club with her friends...

I don't have a problem with it...

Like said before if you dont trust her you don't need to be with her...

And if they going to cheat they don't need to go to the club to do it...

So if she want to give it to some other dude she can do it without going to the club to find one...

this man....this man knows what hes talking about
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
your shorty/wife/etc can cheat at anytime...if thats what she chooses to do.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

real talk, unless she's just busted....

I trust mine. Its her skeezer friends of friends that she kicks it with im not too fond of. But she can do what she wants. She dances with her girls all night.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I love dancing, so that is why sometimes I enjoy clubbing. I go with my friends just for the dancing and having fun. I do not grind up on random men, since I find it so yucky.

Why are you concerned if you "let" her go clubbing? Do you go clubbing without her? Do you even trust her? Are you one of those overprotective and possessive boyfriends? If you trust her, and she is loyal to you, then her clubbing should be no problem. Once in a while, it is good to go out and have fun with her girls.

you always try to come off high and mighty in your posts....."yucky"?....please chill with that u get broke off like any other girl does in theclub
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

I love dancing, so that is why sometimes I enjoy clubbing. I go with my friends just for the dancing and having fun. I do not grind up on random men, since I find it so yucky.

Why are you concerned if you "let" her go clubbing? Do you go clubbing without her? Do you even trust her? Are you one of those overprotective and possessive boyfriends? If you trust her, and she is loyal to you, then her clubbing should be no problem. Once in a while, it is good to go out and have fun with her girls.

you always try to come off high and mighty in your posts....."yucky"?....please chill with that u get broke off like any other girl does in the club
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
i found that hilarious
laugh.gif

she said yucky
laugh.gif

Did ole dude really say he don't care if dudes are freaking on his shorty?!

sike son! Ain't no way I'd be kool with that going down. My girl don't really dance to much and if dshe goes to the club she always wants me therebc well i like to dance and go to clubs. i used to promtoe a few and still sorta do.

I'm not a huge fan of depending on which one but i still will tell her to go else where bc clubs ain't that great of a place and its not her style.

ain't no way some of yall are kool with letting dudes put that freak mode on the dance floor on your girl.

I used to go to the clubs all the time and my boyfriend would make a big deal about it. It was so annoying because I didn't do anything I just like todance and drink sometimes. he got over it and found out that Im very trustworthy. The trust issue has almost made us break up several times

you always try to come off high and mighty in your posts....."yucky"?....please chill with that u get broke off like any other girl does in the club
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

You get that impression just because I said "yucky"? It does not mean I find whoever does it as distasteful or anything. I am not into the wholegrinding, dirty dancing type of stuff when it comes to dancing, not for me. But, if others do it, that's cool. I just personally do not like to do itmyself.

indifferent.gif
grin.gif

You get that impression just because I said "yucky"? It does not mean I find whoever does it as distasteful or anything. I am not into the whole grinding, dirty dancing type of stuff when it comes to dancing, not for me. But, if others do it, that's cool. I just personally do not like to do it myself.
Dima dont come in here causing problems. You keep causing trouble and im not going to let you postanymore

Originally Posted by DMan14

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
i found that hilarious
laugh.gif

she said yucky
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im saying how you 21+ still saying yucky?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

If you don't trust her... why are you even with her?

Typical NT'ers response.

But yet a valid one.

Yeah, but you can trust your girl and still not be comfortable her to go clubbin without you.

Case & point what do y'all NT'ers do when a girl says I have a boyfriend . . . . . yeah exactly! You gotta keep close eyes on these weirdosnowadays.

Back
Top Bottom