Whats Your Kicks Net Worth?

Somewhere around 12-15k but who knows with the economy the way it is. I dont plan on selling out anytime soon....unless its an emergency.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

I'll be selling a good amount of my kicks.

....not for the sake of getting money but rather for space i can actually use. it sucks when ur apt hunting and need to look at bigger places than u really need because of hundreds of shoes that will need their own room 
sick.gif

embarassed.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
I will be waiting for this day......sz12 right?
happy.gif

anywho a conservative estimate on my kicks would be between $8-$10k

Lol. You can only make money on the sneakers that you can exactly sell. No including nightclub because its a retail type store. Buy sneakers only if your interested in them. Not because of investment. If you wanna invest in sneakers either make your own brand or buy Jordan, Nike, adidas etc..... stocks

i co-worker asked me this ones and put me thinking i added up anywhere around 10-15k but that's what i have spent since i started i don't expect to get close to that back if i ever try to sell em ...but damn that coulda been a decent ride or a really nice down payment on a house.
smh.gif

Well I'd say the lowballers price would be $7,000........but I'm sure the actual value I could get if I was patient and sold everything is around $10,000

But the chances of me selling even 10% of what I have is SLIM. I buy something cuz I like the shoes, not because they might be worth something later on.

I've def started to cut back and be even more selective in my purchases than before. Having actual money in my accounts for a change feels pretty good. Makes you realize how foolish it is to just buy shoes all the time. But it's def a hard habit to break if you're in it for the love.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by T21D

$0- I have alot, but a very poor investment. OK, it's a waste of money
this...
Originally Posted by illphillip

Some of us are still in it for the love. Nothing more.

The real money is made elsewhere.
this...
Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

a better (or worse) question would be: how much have you spent on shoes?  
sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
and definitely this.

I'm positive that the money I've spent on shoes >>>>>>>>>>>> the money I'll make from selling my shoes

but i agree with Fresh on when it comes time for the next big step, more than likely marriage will be the only thing that would make me do it....I'll be selling a good amount of my kicks.

....not for the sake of getting money but rather for space i can actually use. it sucks when ur apt hunting and need to look at bigger places than u really need because of hundreds of shoes that will need their own room 
sick.gif

embarassed.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
What I own now is priceless. The crap I had to go through to get what I have now  is realistically a nightmare
devil.gif
......a total waste of money just to satisfy my urges to keep fresh kicks on my feet
happy.gif
. Am I happy with all the money Ive spent  on sneakers alone-N
frown.gif
,  Am I happy with what I own now- N
eyes.gif
, Am I addicted - YES, and I will continue to be for as long as Im blessed.   Amen!

*Mayhem - Marriage isnt gonna solve the issue.
laugh.gif

I have tons of shoes in Flight Club like 250 plus another 200 in my house so probally between 25k-35K
I flip between 20-35 pairs a week at Flight Club so there is money to be made don't let nobody tell you diferent
But not a lot of people can do what I do, it takes a lot of experience and dedication
not to mention I have some of the best connects you can get(That took years to develop)
My goal is to make enough money flipping shoes that I can quit my other job, (couple years away from that)

I didn't want to do this because I knew I would be mad at myself afterwards.

17,120!

smh.gif

I have it loaded and pointed at my temple, bang!

Shoes are not an investment, they are an expense. Buy them and rock them - no point on walking around in beat kicks when you have others in box for 'storage.'

Exactly. I know that there is no real "worth" to my shoes, besides that which I have given it. How much have I spent? Way way too much lol but I can say I've never gone into debt because of it.

LOL at SDubl.

Shoes are NOT an investment and I really don't understand why people see it that way.

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

Exactly. I know that there is no real "worth" to my shoes, besides that which I have given it. How much have I spent? Way way too much lol but I can say I've never gone into debt because of it.

LOL at SDubl.

Shoes are NOT an investment and I really don't understand why people see it that way.
I don't see how this turned into a "Investing your life savings into shoes" thread.   I can't understand why you would even mention "investing".  As far as "worth" goes, anything you own has is worth something as long as someone is willing to pay for it.  Just like the computer your reading this on, someone somewhere would be willing to pay $x.xx to buy it from you and that's what it would be "worth".  The same goes for your car, your TV, or the sneakers in your closet. 

s dubl, I'll Paypal you $25+ shipping for your collection, PM me.

I'd say I've spent $6000, but it's probably worth about $4000 now.
When I un-ds a pair, they get put into a constant rotation, creases included haha.

If I were to sell all my shoes, I feel confident in saying I would get about $20k.

Glad I didn't spend that much to get them all though.

Back
Top Bottom