smokin.gif

They found 2 zips and let you go?
That's what i'm saying. I'm callin ducktales
sounds fake

but sf would be the place that could happen
laugh.gif

1st - Grand Larceny, probation 12 months
2nd - Possesion, 3 months county jail
3rd - Then the probation violation came while doing that 3 month bid, Automatic 12 months back-up time

15 months total in county. Felony on the record smh. But im glad to say i got my self back on track.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

when i was a kid, i got arrested for stealing sneakes...
You still are a kid.
laugh.gif

Monday, something similar happened with a homie...some Bloods jumped his mom as she was getting out the car...he came through at the right time, grabbed a baseball bat out the whip and hit a couple home runs that night. He got two of them pretty good.

He didn't get off as lucky as you...
I hope you don't mean what i think you do

if so
tired.gif
Nah he didn't get murked. Spent around 16 months in the bing and been on probation and all that %$@$ ever since...

#1. When i was 11, me and some homies bought some Stink Bombs, they were little glass vials with yellow fluid.
stink%20bombs.jpg

When they exploded, the whole Area would smell like Rotten Eggs.
sick.gif

Anyways, we went to see that "Scorpion King" Movie with the Rock. Midway through the movie we started throwing the Stink Bombs, and people startedexiting the theater
roll.gif

We stayed until the movie Finished, so we thought everything was cool...until we got to the Parking Lot. Some Security dudes in a Jeep detained us, and took usto some office, where they called our parents. We didnt get charged with anything, but we Ended up getting banned from the entire Mall/Shopping Center for aYear. It was all good though, since i didn't even live there
laugh.gif

#2. When I was 12, I skipped school for like 3 weeks straight, and got charged with Truancy. The cops came to my house, handcuffed me and took me to someChildrens Hospital where I underwent a Mental Evaluation
smh.gif
Had to go to court, and was "sentenced" to a Summer Boot Camp/Boarding School
smh.gif
. AfterI completed that, the charge was Expunged from my Record....

Originally Posted by p2vandal

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

My brother got arrested for stealing scrap metal from a construction site (about $1500 worth)
19yrs old, clean record New York. What is he looking at?

what are they charging him with?
trespassing?
Grand Theft?
well for first time hell probably be lookin at 120-180 days
and will only do a certain percent of that depending on what county
la county is around 35-65 percent

Just got a call from the DA, they offered 3-5 years in jail or Misdemeanor with 3yrs probation and 120 hrs of community service
I'd go with the latter, but some of my convicted felon friends are telling him to plead not guilty

I got arrested for getting in a fight my freshman year of high school. Two cops came to my geometry class and cuffed me.
smh.gif
No charges were pressed. Prettysure they did that as a scare tactic.

1.I was 11 my homeboy robbed the store and I was the look out I took all the pokemon cards the store had LOL

2.17 In H.S for possession of mary jane

3.Couple Times In Buffalo Hated That Place SMH From Criminal Possession Of A Weapon To Controlled Substance
I Beat My Cases Every Time But The Police Out There R Racist I Remember I Ran On Them And They Blocked Off The
Whole Area And When They Caught Me Beat The $%#+ Out Of Me And Had Me In The Holding Center Till The Swelling
Went Down To Go See The Judge

Domestic battery and two DUIs all within a span of 6 months in 06. Let's just say it was a rough period of my life. If you've seen the judge karenshow, she was my judge. Very nice lady. Stern but nice. I got off with no jail time for all of these and have stayed out of legal trouble ever since.

Talbert

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes713

Possession of a fire arm- Misdemeanor
Possession of marijuana- Misdemeanor
Possession of controlled substance - Felony
Possession of Marijuana- Felony
Im getting to old for this
What state is that?

1st - B & E, possession of stolen property, burglary, trespassing, resisting, assualt on an officer. A few other charges I cant remember, this was 18years ago and it totaled 18 charges.

2nd- same as first minus a few charges.

suspended license about 3 x

possession of mj 2 x Screw Giuliani's 0 tolerance laws

assualt, strongarm

assualt, armed robbery, firearm possession.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes713

Possession of a fire arm- Misdemeanor
Possession of marijuana- Misdemeanor
Possession of controlled substance - Felony
Possession of Marijuana- Felony
Im getting to old for this
What state is that?

1st - B & E, possession of stolen property, burglary, trespassing, resisting, assualt on an officer. A few other charges I cant remember, this was 18 years ago and it totaled 18 charges.

2nd- same as first minus a few charges.

suspended license about 3 x

possession of mj 2 x Screw Giuliani's 0 tolerance laws

assualt, strongarm

assualt, armed robbery, firearm possession.
How many years did you do? Was it hard for you to get back on your feet?

^^^Surprisingly I've only done a few weeks/months at a time on remand. NY has so many loopholes that most ppl aint aware of. Paid lawyers ftw. Not tomention that if a complainant doesnt show to court after a couple of sessions the charges get dropped.

^^^Surprisingly I've only done a few weeks/months at a time on remand. NY has so many loopholes that most ppl aint aware of. Paid lawyers ftw. Not to mention that if a complainant doesnt show to court after a couple of sessions the charges get dropped.
Any loopholes to get a felony off of my record?

NY has so many loopholes that most ppl aint aware of. Paid lawyers ftw.
u got that right.....how u got me lookin at 7yrs...but it gets turned into 100 hrs community service?
smh.gif

^^^Surprisingly I've only done a few weeks/months at a time on remand. NY has so many loopholes that most ppl aint aware of. Paid lawyers ftw. Not to mention that if a complainant doesnt show to court after a couple of sessions the charges get dropped.

Nice. I was trying to tell my brother that them 18b attorneys dont care about you and he should get a paid lawyer, because with his situation (Driving a vanwith stolen scrap metal with the accomplice writing a statement that my brother had nothing to do with it and that he was the culprit. My brother is 19; neverbeen arrested; clean record. I know a paid attorney would eat the case)

So True 22k In lawyers fee summer of 07 FTW

I got a F, for a POS with intent to deliver. For crossing state lines.

My brother got done up though. He got jammed with 5 cases of Drank.

Frist Felony 20 years old, he got a 20 piece.

Back
Top Bottom