Why did you and your ex break up?

Trust issues and overall immaturity. HS sweetheart
30t6p3b.gif

I moved away, she started saying she didnt have time to communicate. Communication.

I started letting little things make me way more angry than they should have :/
It was definitely my fault.

We dated for 5 years. I cheated on her once, lied so trust issues were there. However she still stood by me, never lied or disrespected me in anyway....neer went out and got "revenge".def wifey material. I realized that i dont want to be in a relationship and tired of hurting her constantly, so i finally broke it off with her. We still talk to this day though...

I was 17 and I decided I was too young for a girlfriend

Spoiler [+]
no really she got a train ran on her that's why. Thus the reason I went 7 years with no gf, wised up in the game. I just wanted something to smash on the regular but still, trains
30t6p3b.gif

OMG can we stop with these depressing $@+ threads...can we stop rehashing the past and move on with our lives.

I just done forgot about the girl and I see this post...

laugh.gif

we were slowly falling apart

then i @%%$$% both of her best friends which was the straw that broke that camels back
felt bad about it so i just told her that we should brake up cause of communication issues.

she still doesn't know cause she kind of lost the friends she used to call her "bests" and i never told her.

im saving it for a day she tries to snap on me for some foul !%+ because shes all snarky and salty about us breaking up

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Why^ is she insecure of you or something

I was insecure like hell back then. Littlest of things got to me and I eventually drove her away. She's the only real girlfriend I've ever had, bein commited to someone isn't all its cracked up to be unless shes really the one.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I started letting little things make me way more angry than they should have :/
It was definitely my fault.
You mind speaking on this a little more?

i came home one day
she told me she was no longer in love with me, and didn't wanna be married anymore...that was 3 months ago...she moved in with her mom...won't try counseling or anything, i've tried everything i can to keep my family together...got a 3 year old little girl in the middle ....

never saw it coming, she told me a month before all this how happy she was, blah blah blah, she put on a good show

women suck

the only conclusion i can come up with is she lost her mind.

changed my whole perspective on life

spent 5 years with her....waste of 5 years

Originally Posted by ILovetheXIII

i came home one day
she told me she was no longer in love with me, and didn't wanna be married anymore...that was 3 months ago...she moved in with her mom...won't try counseling or anything, i've tried everything i can to keep my family together...got a 3 year old little girl in the middle ....

never saw it coming, she told me a month before all this how happy she was, blah blah blah, she put on a good show

women suck

Damn..She let go just like that. Would you take her back if she came back. You know how it is, they always come back sooner or later

i came home one day

women suck

Damn 
tired.gif

i came home one day

women suck

Thats some foul %!%@ bro
tired.gif

Originally Posted by magikmike

i came home one day

women suck

nah bruh...you got a daughter out of it... not a waste in my eyes.
Some people just change...at the drop of a dime...I had it happen to me.  wish them well wherever they choose to go and keep it moving on your side.

Communication issues, she had no clue how to express herself in most situations. She would just get mad quiet or stubborn. Internalized everything.
She was not very conversational, which is a must for me. Basically she was very boring.
She grew up very sheltered and was naive about almost everything. Absolutely no street smarts. She literally had the mentality of a child when it came to certain issues. Clueless.
She's smart but her humor was very basic and she would be lost in every conversation when I made certain references.
We just had totally different interests/concerns in life, it seemed.
To top it all of, she moved away to go back to school. We were on and off for about a year until this past Friday night. This thread popped up just in time.

No way in life I could see myself marrying someone like her. It had to end sometime. Being with her REALLY helped me open my eyes and gave me the ability to articulate what it is I want/ need in a relationship. Now I think I know who I need to be with (chick I used to roll with in college).

Back
Top Bottom