Why did you and your ex break up?

Originally Posted by ILovetheXIII

i came home one day
she told me she was no longer in love with me, and didn't wanna be married anymore...that was 3 months ago...she moved in with her mom...won't try counseling or anything, i've tried everything i can to keep my family together...got a 3 year old little girl in the middle ....

never saw it coming, she told me a month before all this how happy she was, blah blah blah, she put on a good show

women suck

the only conclusion i can come up with is she lost her mind.

changed my whole perspective on life

spent 5 years with her....waste of 5 years
Wow, I faced a similar situation a few years ago.  We were married for 6 years, and suddenly she didn't want to be married anymore.  I do not wish anyone the pain that I felt when she uttered those words.  Luckily, we did not have any kids.  I tried to fix everything when it was falling apart, but you can only do so much.  I made her my priority, and took care of her, unfortunately, my efforts were not good enough.  I had goals, but had set them aside to provide for her.  I went in to depression and suffered insomnia when she left.  
It also changed my perspective on life, and that is to always make myself as my number one priority.  One day, I decided to step out of the rut and move on.  I've decided to work on myself by getting a higher education and staying positive.  Now, I'm getting close to earning my bachelors degree, and I also have a younger, smarter, and more beautiful girlfriend.  Best of luck to you and your daughter.

the "religion" excuses are deeply saddening.

Ive had girls tell me it couldn't work because I didn't believe.

30t6p3b.gif
at the fact I actually tried once 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by imsleepy1234

i came home one day
she told me she was no longer in love with me, and didn't wanna be married anymore...that was 3 months ago...she moved in with her mom...won't try counseling or anything, i've tried everything i can to keep my family together...got a 3 year old little girl in the middle ....

never saw it coming, she told me a month before all this how happy she was, blah blah blah, she put on a good show

women suck

Wow, I faced a similar situation a few years ago.  We were married for 6 years, and suddenly she didn't want to be married anymore.  I do not wish anyone the pain that I felt when she uttered those words.  Luckily, we did not have any kids.  I tried to fix everything when it was falling apart, but you can only do so much.  I made her my priority, and took care of her, unfortunately, my efforts were not good enough.  I had goals, but had set them aside to provide for her.  I went in to depression and suffered insomnia when she left.  
It also changed my perspective on life, and that is to always make myself as my number one priority.  One day, I decided to step out of the rut and move on.  I've decided to work on myself by getting a higher education and staying positive.  Now, I'm getting close to earning my bachelors degree, and I also have a younger, smarter, and more beautiful girlfriend.  Best of luck to you and your daughter.

ya, no joke, worst feeling ever when i heard those words and it became a reality, but you guys are right, not a complete waste, wouldn't trade my daughter for nothing....and its changed my perspective on life....life is to short for the BS, enjoy your life, spend time with the people you care about and whom care about you.....thats basically all that it boils down to at the end of the day.
and whoever asked if i would take her back....idk what i would do...she would have to show that she REALLY wants to work on the relationship and basically be bowing to my feet, because i begged her to work things out for about 2 months straight....which prolly pushed her away, but either way i tried, and she didn't wanna try, so she would have to really change back to the person i married, because right now, the way she acts and the things she does and her new lifestyle is not the person i married

trust issues, apparently i can't chill/be friends with other girls without me wanting to "F--- their brains out." (her words, not mine)
eyes.gif

Swamp booty...she had a gland issue or sumptin and that thing smelled like 2 bums playing 1 on 1 in the summer. Not all the time but most and second she was a rockhead bleeee dat. Kept her for about 9 months on the dome diet while she slung fa me and did whatever I asked, she looked dam good and body was bad but couldn't deal with lack of brains and hygiene.
roll.gif

Trust issues. We had started dating right before my senior year in college. Then once I went back up to school (she was going to a different college at the time), I
started hearing things about here from some of my friends back home. Came back home over a spring break, and it was only confirmed. I pretty much made her think
things were cool for a bit, then just told her I was wasting my time with her and dumped her right then. I think we dated for like 8 months, and it was pretty easy to
get rid of her since I don't think I was that attached to her in the first place. And I'm not one of these dudes who break up with their ex, and still be hovering around
them or they hover around me. If i get rid of you, it's permanent, and I want nothing to do with you from then on.

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

Swamp booty...she had a gland issue or sumptin and that thing smelled like 2 bums playing 1 on 1 in the summer. Not all the time but most and second she was a rockhead bleeee dat. Kept her for about 9 months on the dome diet while she slung fa me and did whatever I asked, she looked dam good and body was bad but couldn't deal with lack of brains and hygiene.
roll.gif

Lies....all of it.
anyways

I didnt trust the #%%@+. She had to go. Theres my story.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Communication issues, she had no clue how to express herself in most situations. She would just get mad quiet or stubborn. Internalized everything.
She was not very conversational, which is a must for me. Basically she was very boring.
She grew up very sheltered and was naive about almost everything. Absolutely no street smarts. She literally had the mentality of a child when it came to certain issues. Clueless.
She's smart but her humor was very basic and she would be lost in every conversation when I made certain references.
We just had totally different interests/concerns in life, it seemed.
To top it all of, she moved away to go back to school. We were on and off for about a year until this past Friday night. This thread popped up just in time.

No way in life I could see myself marrying someone like her. It had to end sometime. Being with her REALLY helped me open my eyes and gave me the ability to articulate what it is I want/ need in a relationship. Now I think I know who I need to be with (chick I used to roll with in college).

Literally had all these problems with my ex, never let her know though, loved the chick to death so I couldnt bring myself to tell her how SPOILED she was until I broke up with herWhat made me finally say something was she was way too lazy for me...couldnt deal with it

Originally Posted by imsleepy1234

i came home one day

women suck

Wow, I faced a similar situation a few years ago.  We were married for 6 years, and suddenly she didn't want to be married anymore.  I do not wish anyone the pain that I felt when she uttered those words.  Luckily, we did not have any kids.  I tried to fix everything when it was falling apart, but you can only do so much.  [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I made her my priority, and took care of her[/color], unfortunately, my efforts were not good enough.  I had goals, but had set them aside to provide for her.  I went in to depression and suffered insomnia when she left.  

Not to be funny but thats why she probably left you man. She didnt respect you. When girls know that a man make her 1st priority, taker care of them and put their needs aside for them, girls pick up on that and hate that deep down and dont respect a man when they do this. and once that respect is gone its not coming back.

There is alot of simps out their and I can bet that most that post here who said there girl left them bal bla bla are simps who only cared about their girl only.

wake up dudes, never put a girl your first priority, never let a girl change you, and al;ways keep doing what you were doing before you met her.

After a girl use u up for so long, the game is over and she move on to her next victim. Women hate simps

And never beg a girl to take our back or work things out, play it smooth and she will come back. Begging only pushes her away

She lied about being pregnant!!! SMH had me fooled for a little minute i can't eeeeem front, but she messed up by sending me some fake ultra sounds i had found on her pc...

Back
Top Bottom