P-Rod 2 Elephant Print? <no pics>

just picked mine up they look really good.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Wow...those pics make the cement P-rod 2 look BETTER than the J-rods.

What an Interesting gr priced SB!!! :smokin
smokin.gif
( U ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS!!! )
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE CHAPTER

Just an FYI for people waiting on CCS.

My order now says being processed instead of backorder.

Also any new orders dont have a 7/13 date, but say available now. So i guess this means they are in.
-------------------------------------------
Luuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkyyyyyyyy -Napoleon Dynomite

Well....my CCS order is in process so I guess they came through with things. I think after all the hassle, it will kind of dampen the shoe for me. I guess hype does kill.......a little. At least I don't have to hunt for these things.
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

"item is being processed"

**patiently waiting** :smile:
smile.gif

Do not let your misconception of me label me as someone or something I am not.- Ang'Geon E. Jeffrey

mine says order in process. i havent skated in a long long time, but after going through ccs for the first time in a long time. it makes me wanna skate again. now all i have to do is lose some weight :\
ohwell.gif

for you guys that called CCS today and got word of shipment, when did you place your orders? mine still says its processing.
SINCE THE CHI SOX SUCK RIGHT NOW...GO BILLS ? :\

I ordered on the 5th. Checked my status on the CCS site and it shipped today, but isn't expected to arrive until the 25th. 2 weeks... :rolleyes
eyes.gif

yeah my order got shipped too. not too thrilled about waiting 2 weeks for it but oh well at least im getting it eventually.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak the 25th man thats a while from now. at least i know they're coming
Eagles Lakers Dodgers

CCS shipped my order but yeah the shipping is outrageously slow

i mean USPS is faster than whatever they're using
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

shipped :smile:
smile.gif

Do not let your misconception of me label me as someone or something I am not.- Ang'Geon E. Jeffrey

i got a pair today

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & T-SHIRTS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM I ALSO HAVE NYC HYPEBEAST T-SHIRTS FOR SALE ALL NEW IRAK,ALIFE,CLIENTEL, SOME OTHER SHIRTS ALL SIZE XL AND ALL CHEAP PRICES ARE GREAT FOR NIKETALK LOWBALLERS TAKE A LOOK IN THE MISCELLANEOUS SECTION

Back
Top Bottom