Air Jordan Holiday 2010 AJ1 Anodized, AJ13, AJF10, etc (via sneakernews.com)

Yeah, those can't be Playoff's, those have to be the GS joints that are droppin in December, it's the Holiday 2010 lookbook not the 1st quarter 2011 lookbook (when the Playoff's do drop).

Yeah, those can't be Playoff's, those have to be the GS joints that are droppin in December, it's the Holiday 2010 lookbook not the 1st quarter 2011 lookbook (when the Playoff's do drop).

I hope those arent the playoffs I really do. On a brighter note...The M7s look like a winner to me...To bad Melo is leaving my beloved Nuggets

I hope those arent the playoffs I really do. On a brighter note...The M7s look like a winner to me...To bad Melo is leaving my beloved Nuggets

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

TRUST ME THOSE ARE NOT THE PLAYOFFS THOSE ARE A GS SHOE

sl0fo5.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm happy the White/Red XIII's are coming back out. My favorite XIII. My OG's can now take a break.

I'm happy the White/Red XIII's are coming back out. My favorite XIII. My OG's can now take a break.

Another note on the black/white "un-playoffs".....It's not a half bad looking shoe. Most of us are bashing it because it's not the same as the leather version. However, I still like it. It's rare that we get a black/red color scheme on a retro instead of some horrid looking "BIN" color combo like maroon and brown.

If they turn out to be GS models instead of mens, I guess most of us could all take a sigh of relief. But if they do come out in mens, my only complaint would be that they're not low tops like the PE versions MJ wore in the 98 Playoffs...

zo8fg7.jpg

289j3bk.jpg

29z94dk.jpg

35id8n8.jpg

Another note on the black/white "un-playoffs".....It's not a half bad looking shoe. Most of us are bashing it because it's not the same as the leather version. However, I still like it. It's rare that we get a black/red color scheme on a retro instead of some horrid looking "BIN" color combo like maroon and brown.

If they turn out to be GS models instead of mens, I guess most of us could all take a sigh of relief. But if they do come out in mens, my only complaint would be that they're not low tops like the PE versions MJ wore in the 98 Playoffs...

zo8fg7.jpg

289j3bk.jpg

29z94dk.jpg

35id8n8.jpg

On nicekicks.com they said the black/red pair is GS size...hopefully the adult size is true to the OG

On nicekicks.com they said the black/red pair is GS size...hopefully the adult size is true to the OG

WHHHHHHYYY did JB massacre the All-Star/Playoffs?!!! WHY?!!

They're not bad but they're not Original colorway.
smh.gif
JB.

WHHHHHHYYY did JB massacre the All-Star/Playoffs?!!! WHY?!!

They're not bad but they're not Original colorway.
smh.gif
JB.

It's not a bad retro at all, but the fact is, if they are meant to "replace" the Playoff version, then it's unfortunate.

Been looking forward to them all year long.

It's not a bad retro at all, but the fact is, if they are meant to "replace" the Playoff version, then it's unfortunate.

Been looking forward to them all year long.

Why would ya'll take my post out and make it sneakernew's post? I clearly got that info from Nicekicks????

Why would ya'll take my post out and make it sneakernew's post? I clearly got that info from Nicekicks????

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I checked the time stamp on BOTH posts and sneakernews beat you to the punch by a few minutes...So rather than just deleting your post entirely, I merged the two topics together.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

I checked the time stamp on BOTH posts and sneakernews beat you to the punch by a few minutes...So rather than just deleting your post entirely, I merged the two topics together.

Interesting

The close up of those black and reds does look suspect.....

I wondered some of the same things after really looking. The sole of the Black and Reds look a lot bigger? And like said before the Playoffs were not supposed to drop until March, so that wouldnt be considered the holidays. I sure hope not. Even the white and reds dont look as great as I was hoping

Back
Top Bottom