Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

honestly I wish these were limited, I know a lot of people have their own opinions but where is the fun in buying jordans anymore? when you can walk in a store a month later and still get them and see every other person at the mall wearing them the day after they drop, there is no sense of accomplishment anymore...smh

honestly I wish these were limited, I know a lot of people have their own opinions but where is the fun in buying jordans anymore? when you can walk in a store a month later and still get them and see every other person at the mall wearing them the day after they drop, there is no sense of accomplishment anymore...smh

Originally Posted by p charm

What would you be accomplishing?

What would you be accomplishing?

You shouod be buying shoes because YOU like them, not because you're worried about others. Who cares if everyone has them, just makes it easier for me to cop

You shouod be buying shoes because YOU like them, not because you're worried about others. Who cares if everyone has them, just makes it easier for me to cop

kid sounds young. these jordans where everywhere. your precious grails, sales racks. limited? because lamar and john and sally rocking a pair during 4th period gym and your butthole clenches bc you're not "unique"????

intstead of limited. maybe retro some quality material?

kid sounds young. these jordans where everywhere. your precious grails, sales racks. limited? because lamar and john and sally rocking a pair during 4th period gym and your butthole clenches bc you're not "unique"????

intstead of limited. maybe retro some quality material?

I really am thinking about copping another pair of these. I got married in the 09's and would like to have another pair on ice cause those are cracking.

I really am thinking about copping another pair of these. I got married in the 09's and would like to have another pair on ice cause those are cracking.

That's why you put them on ice and bring them out a few months down the road, also I could really care less how limited these are , I love this colorway and would still wear them even if everyone has them

my 01's.......
33d2505ece4cbb472b5f9510d6450e0de078274.jpg
ad015de147b227f8cccd6779c07753bb0f42888.jpg
ea835284edb14362b1972c69f8edad94d126a7e.jpg

RIP
frown.gif
wore these into the pavement , basketball practice ,p.e , out and about and even to the beach with no socks on ! It seems true we hurt the ones we love the most

That's why you put them on ice and bring them out a few months down the road, also I could really care less how limited these are , I love this colorway and would still wear them even if everyone has them

my 01's.......
33d2505ece4cbb472b5f9510d6450e0de078274.jpg
ad015de147b227f8cccd6779c07753bb0f42888.jpg
ea835284edb14362b1972c69f8edad94d126a7e.jpg

RIP
frown.gif
wore these into the pavement , basketball practice ,p.e , out and about and even to the beach with no socks on ! It seems true we hurt the ones we love the most

Copped mine yesterday...also own a pair of the 09 Euro release...they are slightly different.  Elepahnt print is lighter for some reason.  Have an extra pair of size 11s...IM me...

Copped mine yesterday...also own a pair of the 09 Euro release...they are slightly different.  Elepahnt print is lighter for some reason.  Have an extra pair of size 11s...IM me...

Back
Top Bottom