Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

somewhat heated that the store was obviously holding size 10s for employees, becasue only one person in front of me got a 10 and they said that was all they had.

still got a 10.5 so I can't complain, and I didn't want to wait an hour n a half for finishline to open.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

^Until today, four seasons used to be my go to spot. I know everybody there. Never a problem getting my kicks. I'll be going to hanes from here on out though. I've had some wack experiences in the past from hanes.
I ducked into an apartment complex across the street so I have a full view of the mall, you should see this security guy out here racing back and forth. Lord forbid a brother chill in his car, waiting to spend $160 of his hard earned money.. Lol
the mall wasn't crazy in winston......had no idea greensboro security was like that 
laugh.gif

somewhat heated that the store was obviously holding size 10s for employees, becasue only one person in front of me got a 10 and they said that was all they had.

still got a 10.5 so I can't complain, and I didn't want to wait an hour n a half for finishline to open.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

^Until today, four seasons used to be my go to spot. I know everybody there. Never a problem getting my kicks. I'll be going to hanes from here on out though. I've had some wack experiences in the past from hanes.
I ducked into an apartment complex across the street so I have a full view of the mall, you should see this security guy out here racing back and forth. Lord forbid a brother chill in his car, waiting to spend $160 of his hard earned money.. Lol
the mall wasn't crazy in winston......had no idea greensboro security was like that 
laugh.gif

Got my two pairs, easy cop. There was this dude bragging about how is Jordan game is the sick that he has all the good stuff, so I asked him which ones you have and this is what he told, "huh I got the red and blues, the purple and red, black and yellows, green and yellows, the black ones, the one with the swoosh on it"

I was like 0_o
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
and just stared to laugh.

Got my two pairs, easy cop. There was this dude bragging about how is Jordan game is the sick that he has all the good stuff, so I asked him which ones you have and this is what he told, "huh I got the red and blues, the purple and red, black and yellows, green and yellows, the black ones, the one with the swoosh on it"

I was like 0_o
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Bout to leave my house to go hit up the Nike Employee Store in Beaverton... I'll take some pictures of the line while I'm there. Kicks are only $80 at the ES and no tax in Oregon
pimp.gif

Bout to leave my house to go hit up the Nike Employee Store in Beaverton... I'll take some pictures of the line while I'm there. Kicks are only $80 at the ES and no tax in Oregon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DO THESE COME WITH THE ORANGE HANGTAG?

Nope, my pairs didn't come with them.

AIGHT COOL, JUST MAKING SURE BECAUSE I GOT HOME AND REALIZED MY PAIR DID NOT COME WITH THEM.

EITHER WAY, SUPER EASY PICKUP AS I PREDICTED. STORE OPENED AT 8AM. I GOT THERE AT 7:30 AND WAS THE FIRST PERSON. BY THE TIME THEY OPENED THERE WAS 8 PEOPLE FOR 75 PAIRS AT FINISHLINE. NO ONE WAS AT CHAMPS, FOOTLOCKER, AND JIMMY JAZZ WHEN THEY OPENED. THEY WILL SIT DOWN HERE FOR A WHILE...

LOVING THESE, WILL PROBABLY BREAK THEM OUT AROUND SEPTEMBER. LOT OF OTHER SHOES TO UNDS BEFORE THESE.

9ifzw8.jpg

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DO THESE COME WITH THE ORANGE HANGTAG?

Nope, my pairs didn't come with them.

AIGHT COOL, JUST MAKING SURE BECAUSE I GOT HOME AND REALIZED MY PAIR DID NOT COME WITH THEM.

EITHER WAY, SUPER EASY PICKUP AS I PREDICTED. STORE OPENED AT 8AM. I GOT THERE AT 7:30 AND WAS THE FIRST PERSON. BY THE TIME THEY OPENED THERE WAS 8 PEOPLE FOR 75 PAIRS AT FINISHLINE. NO ONE WAS AT CHAMPS, FOOTLOCKER, AND JIMMY JAZZ WHEN THEY OPENED. THEY WILL SIT DOWN HERE FOR A WHILE...

LOVING THESE, WILL PROBABLY BREAK THEM OUT AROUND SEPTEMBER. LOT OF OTHER SHOES TO UNDS BEFORE THESE.

9ifzw8.jpg

if u dnt have tru blues n space jams u got no business buying js....1 pair from ndc, another fldc, and 1 more from fl at Montgomery mall just for the sport. 1st time lining up since the grapes

if u dnt have tru blues n space jams u got no business buying js....1 pair from ndc, another fldc, and 1 more from fl at Montgomery mall just for the sport. 1st time lining up since the grapes

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Ok so for those that got it.

ARE THEY TRUE TO SIZE OR NEED TO GO HALF SIZE DOWN?

I had to go half SZ down on one of my pairs cause the ran out of 10's, and the 9.5 fits just right. If that helps.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Ok so for those that got it.

ARE THEY TRUE TO SIZE OR NEED TO GO HALF SIZE DOWN?

I had to go half SZ down on one of my pairs cause the ran out of 10's, and the 9.5 fits just right. If that helps.

Waiting in line at the mall in my area got here at 6 am, only 8 people in line at champs when I showed up. Kinda suprised I figured there would be more hype for these.

Waiting in line at the mall in my area got here at 6 am, only 8 people in line at champs when I showed up. Kinda suprised I figured there would be more hype for these.

They definitely do not run small like I felt the '03s did.   I wear 11.5 in Kobes, Brons, and most other Nike stuff, and I think that with these and Bordeauxs, 11 is fine for me.  11.5 gives me more room than I need, but its workable.

It seems as if JB in particular has gone back to "sizing" as it was "TRUE", prior to 2001 or so?

Could just be an abberation I suppose.  I was pretty impressed with the quality on these.  Certainly not perfect, but definitely above average.

They definitely do not run small like I felt the '03s did.   I wear 11.5 in Kobes, Brons, and most other Nike stuff, and I think that with these and Bordeauxs, 11 is fine for me.  11.5 gives me more room than I need, but its workable.

It seems as if JB in particular has gone back to "sizing" as it was "TRUE", prior to 2001 or so?

Could just be an abberation I suppose.  I was pretty impressed with the quality on these.  Certainly not perfect, but definitely above average.

I was like 0_o
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom