Beats by Dre Appreciation

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

where could I get some M50s under retail or with a discount?

ebay seems like the best bet atm...

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I don't wanna go out in public looking like a disc jockey, though. 

Beats>*

images

Oh, because these don't look like that? I see 
grin.gif
eyes.gif

those don't have swag tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you're wearing studio headphones of any kind outside, you are gonna look stupid.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that if you own Beats Headphones either:

Your taste in music sucks

or

The quality of your music sucks

or

You're an anonymous celebrity posting on NT with a Beats sponsorship.

There are no other options. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

so you either fall under the second or third reason
that's fair i guess 
laugh.gif

people have the right to buy whatever they want, no matter how asinine it may or may not be. 

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

Not trying to threadjack or anything, but anybody have any experience with Luda's SOUL headphones? I'm curious if they about the same level as the Beats for a little lower pricepoint? 
nerd.gif

I have the soul sl300 just got them yesterday,,, and I also have beats studio,,, the studios have better bass,,, but the sl300 have a better all around,,, but I still have to brak in the 300

Good lookin out man, I was thinking about the sl150's too 

I tried the sl150 in the stores,,, the had a lil better bass than the sl300,,, but I like the noice canceling better on the 300... But I think the 150 will be a good buy

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I don't wanna go out in public looking like a disc jockey, though. 

Beats>*

images

Oh, because these don't look like that? I see 
grin.gif
eyes.gif

those don't have swag tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If you're wearing studio headphones of any kind outside, you are gonna look stupid.

Not if they're beats.
pimp.gif

What would you guys recommend? Sennheiser or Audio-Technica? or maybe a diff. brand? I'm lookin for a pair to listen to and I listen to a lotta diff. type of music so I'm not sure which one to go with. Had some beats, but let them go cause I wasn't amazed by it.

My friend held his birthday party at some lounge/restaurant. Some dude showed up wearing Beats and didn't use them the entire night, obviously
laugh.gif
Just left them hanging around his neck like it was part of his outfit. He thought girls were feeling his fit, but in reality they were taking pictures of him and clowning him all night... Clowns like that make me despise these headphones. They could be amazing( which they're not, I've compared them to what I already have, and my $40 Sony headphones are the same quality, if not better) but I still wouldn't wear them

#SWAG#SWAG#SWAG#SWAG#SWAG#SWAG#SWAG#SWAG#SWAG#SWAG#SWAG#SWAG#SWAG#SWAG

#SWAG#SWAG#SWAG#SWAG#SWAG#SWAG#SWAG

Mine have been fine since I bought them off of the refurbished deal awhile ago. Haven't had any issues with construction issues.

Wearing them right now.

Yo I have to say, I changed my EQ a lot to get the sound I want. I would compare beats to cruising and bumping. They over saturate the bass (and the way I have it set up) it highlights the voals and highs, the mids are always garbage.

I like them for night time, when I listen to bass heavy music to doze off. They relax me.

And those hypebeasts dudes are the reason I never take them out of my house. Looking stupid !%# hell walking around with them.

Does anyone have the Beatbox???

it has a slot for a wireless adapter but they dont make one??...??...??

and it came with a rebate for a free monster cord but 8-10 weeks for delivery the %#!+ kind of !%+$ is that Dre?

I think NT just dislikes beats because they are popular

I got my studios for 140 from the monster outlet store

They sound fantastic, I just hate the battery thing and sometimes leakage can be a problem depending on where you are

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Mine have been fine since I bought them off of the refurbished deal awhile ago. Haven't had any issues with construction issues.

same here, no problems whatsoever

ok serious question what's the difference between Monster solos and dr dre solos other than the name on them ?

I have a pair of Studios and love them but I can understand the hate towards some Beat's owners - I was at the Manchester United game on Monday and I must of seen at least 4 people with Beats hanging around their neck, like damn your at a Soccer game, f-ck you need your headphones for?

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Why in God's green earth would you need 3 exact same headphones in different colors?

Same reason dudes got 3 pair of Air Jordan 11s or 3 pairs of SB Dunk mids.

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Why in God's green earth would you need 3 exact same headphones in different colors?

Same reason dudes got 3 pair of Air Jordan 11s or 3 pairs of SB Dunk mids.
laugh.gif
Nice try but shoes are FASHION

I wasn't aware headphones were one in the same

Back
Top Bottom