Most days in a row you've worked?

22 Days. Holidays + retail =
30t6p3b.gif

When I first got this job serving food last year I was working 40+ hours during the first week, and I'm a full time student
30t6p3b.gif
. It's whatever though.. needed that for rent. Last time I worked about 5 days in a row, two jobs back to back but it was after finals week.

After I'm done with college I don't expect it to be any surprise though, I'm gonna need that guap..
eek.gif
 at everyone elses' numbers.. I know most of y'all are beyond hard workers but sometimes you just need a day or two of rest. Getting burnt out isn't good for your health..

When I first got this job serving food last year I was working 40+ hours during the first week, and I'm a full time student
30t6p3b.gif
. It's whatever though.. needed that for rent. Last time I worked about 5 days in a row, two jobs back to back but it was after finals week.

After I'm done with college I don't expect it to be any surprise though, I'm gonna need that guap..
eek.gif
 at everyone elses' numbers.. I know most of y'all are beyond hard workers but sometimes you just need a day or two of rest. Getting burnt out isn't good for your health..

Originally Posted by CWrite78

2 months, it was while i was in san jose,.

monday, wednesday, friday were double days. so worked 16 hours.

tuesday and thursday was 12 hours

saturday and sunday regular 8 hours.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

2 months, it was while i was in san jose,.

monday, wednesday, friday were double days. so worked 16 hours.

tuesday and thursday was 12 hours

saturday and sunday regular 8 hours.
eek.gif

45 hours in three days..

I work for a moving company, so its manual labor..

Going up 3 flights of stairs and down, with extremely heavy *+@% ftl

45 hours in three days..

I work for a moving company, so its manual labor..

Going up 3 flights of stairs and down, with extremely heavy *+@% ftl

Most my company will allow is 6 days a week, so we can actually end up workin 12 in a row. I do it all the time and it SUCKS!

Most my company will allow is 6 days a week, so we can actually end up workin 12 in a row. I do it all the time and it SUCKS!

I worked 3 months straight for Radio Shack back in 2005-2006...

It was more like 4 months, but we had Christmas off. But from that day after, I worked those 3 months...

I had to lie to my supervisor just so that I could attend my grandfather's funeral and have the rest of that day off... (end of the 3 month period)

Quite possibly the worst job I ever had...

I worked 3 months straight for Radio Shack back in 2005-2006...

It was more like 4 months, but we had Christmas off. But from that day after, I worked those 3 months...

I had to lie to my supervisor just so that I could attend my grandfather's funeral and have the rest of that day off... (end of the 3 month period)

Quite possibly the worst job I ever had...

18 days 12 hour day.....during the weeks leading up to thanksgiving working in a food stamps store in the holidays is murderI'm salary btw...
frown.gif

18 days 12 hour day.....during the weeks leading up to thanksgiving working in a food stamps store in the holidays is murderI'm salary btw...
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom