Most days in a row you've worked?

smile.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

tax season sucked. Basically worked from MLK Jr day in January till April 18th. at the same time I was working my night referee job. Sucked but the paycheck was effing awesome. I was ballin out. I didnt want to get burned out so I would go to a strip club during lunch on some random Wednesdays.

laugh.gif
what firm you at? I don't recall if you've said.When I was in SF there were many a random afternoons where we contemplated lunch at The Gold Club.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

tax season sucked. Basically worked from MLK Jr day in January till April 18th. at the same time I was working my night referee job. Sucked but the paycheck was effing awesome. I was ballin out. I didnt want to get burned out so I would go to a strip club during lunch on some random Wednesdays.

laugh.gif
what firm you at? I don't recall if you've said.When I was in SF there were many a random afternoons where we contemplated lunch at The Gold Club.

26 days- 12 hr shifts, most were 16 hr shifts. did this a few times this year and it really isn't worth it if you have a family. I regret not making it to my son's first day of school, holidays, and family parties.

26 days- 12 hr shifts, most were 16 hr shifts. did this a few times this year and it really isn't worth it if you have a family. I regret not making it to my son's first day of school, holidays, and family parties.

Back
Top Bottom