Most days in a row you've worked?

summer after highschool.. i worked @ a warehouse (pulling items, unloading trucks, packing, etc) for a month straight.. about 10hrs during the weekdays and 6hr on weekends.. all in scorching heat.
never again. 

summer after highschool.. i worked @ a warehouse (pulling items, unloading trucks, packing, etc) for a month straight.. about 10hrs during the weekdays and 6hr on weekends.. all in scorching heat.
never again. 

tax season sucked. Basically worked from MLK Jr day in January till April 18th. at the same time I was working my night referee job. Sucked but the paycheck was effing awesome. I was ballin out. I didnt want to get burned out so I would go to a strip club during lunch on some random Wednesdays.

tax season sucked. Basically worked from MLK Jr day in January till April 18th. at the same time I was working my night referee job. Sucked but the paycheck was effing awesome. I was ballin out. I didnt want to get burned out so I would go to a strip club during lunch on some random Wednesdays.

Worked 23 straight days one December. Some days were only for 3 or 4 hours, but still sucked.

Worked 23 straight days one December. Some days were only for 3 or 4 hours, but still sucked.

3 and a half weeks of 12-16 hrs days at the US Open.

4 figure checks after taxes
pimp.gif

3 and a half weeks of 12-16 hrs days at the US Open.

4 figure checks after taxes
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

When the check comes in youll be waking up feeling like P. Diddy.
Word. But I hate delayed gratification.
ohwell.gif

Some of you guys are on your grind though
pimp.gif

eek.gif
@ some of the numbers. Cwrite, when were you in San Jo??

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Chumps...

5 months skrate.

military?

Been a minute now, I wanna say 5 years. I made bank at that time tho. And since I didn't know anybody or cared to go out it was all saved up when I got back to LA.

Now I usually do 3 weeks straight at the most but regular 8 hr days. But I never see my money due to bills. But I rather be broke and not owe anybody than have money and owe the whole world.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

When the check comes in youll be waking up feeling like P. Diddy.
Word. But I hate delayed gratification.
ohwell.gif

Some of you guys are on your grind though
pimp.gif

eek.gif
@ some of the numbers. Cwrite, when were you in San Jo??

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Chumps...

5 months skrate.

military?

Been a minute now, I wanna say 5 years. I made bank at that time tho. And since I didn't know anybody or cared to go out it was all saved up when I got back to LA.

Now I usually do 3 weeks straight at the most but regular 8 hr days. But I never see my money due to bills. But I rather be broke and not owe anybody than have money and owe the whole world.

Stupidly the entire month of December back in 2007.

Never again. Screw that and that place I'm no longer at.

Yes I'm talking like Xmas and Sundays. Luckily most weekends were at home.

Stupidly the entire month of December back in 2007.

Never again. Screw that and that place I'm no longer at.

Yes I'm talking like Xmas and Sundays. Luckily most weekends were at home.

2-1/2 months straight. This was back when I was 20.

On my off days from my full time job, I worked another job twice a week, 10 hour shifts.

2-1/2 months straight. This was back when I was 20.

On my off days from my full time job, I worked another job twice a week, 10 hour shifts.

Back
Top Bottom