Racism at Burberry? (Serious Advice, and opinions)

that letter made us look bad bro. and the letter didn't appear to be written by somebody with English as a second language, but moreso by somebody rushing an emotional. Rule of thumb, wait til you calm down to write official statements. Also, it's like writing an essay, so you should only say whats needed and leave the rest out. She had a bunch of useless rhetoric that, if i was a Burberry service rep reading the letter, would've given me the green light to shoot a jump shot with it in the trash.

49 years old rocking burberry? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Am I the only person who likes to be left alone when I shop? Shopping while black works in my favor 80% of the time
laugh.gif
^ I prefer this method. Plus, I don't know about y'all but I get real hot when I shop, I hope it's not paranoia lol.
Yea man me too.. I hate being harrassed while shopping.. like can I look around first? lol 
If I canr find something in particular, I always ask. Other than that, I like to be left alone.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the GRAMMAR police in here.

So let me get this straight... if you received poor customer service, you are not allowed to complain to the store because of your grammar? 
laugh.gif
   Do you guys even realize the amount of customers that buy Burberry whom don't speak any English?  Those people dont' have any rights as a customer? 

OP, if your mom didn't appreciate the service then she has every right to complain regardless of grammar. If that doesn't get anywhere, call the store and ask to speak to management.  Get the managers name and if that person doesn't apologize then investigate who the regional manager is.  Trust me the last thing management wants to hear from a customer is a racism complaint by one of their employees. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So let me get this straight... if you received poor customer service, you are not allowed to complain to the store because of your grammar? 
laugh.gif
   Do you guys even realize the amount of customers that buy Burberry whom don't speak any English?  Those people dont' have any rights as a customer? 

OP, if your mom didn't appreciate the service then she has every right to complain regardless of grammar. If that doesn't get anywhere, call the store and ask to speak to management.  Get the managers name and if that person doesn't apologize then investigate who the regional manager is.  Trust me the last thing management wants to hear from a customer is a racism complaint by one of their employees. 
If you can't present yourself in a clear and concise manner, you will not be taken seriously. Of course she can complain. Anybody can complain. But a letter with glaring mistakes will be disregarded. Presentation is everything. Grammar is the least of the author's worries.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

THE WORST THING is when the sales person tries to talk black .. yo homie can I help.. what it do my brother.. whats good bra need help getting G'd up(this was Lacoste)

laugh.gif
 started laughing in my office after reading this remark.

But yeah sorry OP, mom should have had you (or someone with a better sense of English grammar) read it through.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

If you can't present yourself in a clear and concise manner, you will not be taken seriously. Of course she can complain. Anybody can complain. But a letter with glaring mistakes will be disregarded. Presentation is everything. Grammar is the least of the author's worries.

Clear and Concise?  What is she doing? Writing a thesis or dissertation for graduate school? 
laugh.gif

Disregard?  I mean I can understand if the mom wrote a letter that went like this... 
Yo you stupid mother XXXXX.  I was at your dumb store the other day and your stupid employees didn't bother to ask me if I needed any help.  XXX you and your XXX store.  I hate Burberry and your whack $*% crap anyways! 
But a few grammatical errors and you assume management of a publicly owned retail store would "disregard" a complaint of discrimination by one of it's customers?  Come on now.      

Originally Posted by Budweiser

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Clear and Concise?  What is she doing? Writing a thesis or dissertation for graduate school? 
laugh.gif

Disregard?  I mean I can understand if the mom wrote a letter that went like this... 
Yo you stupid mother XXXXX.  I was at your dumb store the other day and your stupid employees didn't bother to ask me if I needed any help.  XXX you and your XXX store.  I hate Burberry and your whack $*% crap anyways! 
But a few grammatical errors and you assume management of a publicly owned retail store would "disregard" a complaint of discrimination by one of it's customers?  Come on now.      

I'm sorry weather for whether is just a horrible mistake.

I'm kind of pissed at H&M in the Beverly Center they put the H&M x LANVIN Sunglasses in the Womens Accessories section, when on the H&M WEBSITE the SUNGLASSES are clearly a "MENS" Accessory, and should have been available to just grab without waiting for a Womens apparel shopping time slot.
For reference I got to H&M @ 8am when they opened, and I was 100something in line, and was given a 12:45pm chance at womens apparel.
I just bought some tee shirts, pants, silk scarf, a couple tote bags, and left because I knew dang well there wasn't going to be any sunglasses left

YOUR MOM SOUNDS LIKE SHE WENT IN, EXPECTED THE RED CARPET TO BE ROLLED OUT, AND WHEN IT WASN'T SHE LEFT WITHOUT RAINBOOTS!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom