Racism at Burberry? (Serious Advice, and opinions)

lock it up.. gracias NT.
pimp.gif

What does she want an apology for?

Seems like shes looking too far into this.

If a black man wants a trench coat, I have heard he can purchase it for an unreasonable price.

If a black man wants a trench coat, I have heard he can purchase it for an unreasonable price.

Originally Posted by Durden7

I was thinking the same.. But idk.. when it comes to my mom.. who works damn near 60hrs a week.. for her to get disrespected. i caught feelings
mad.gif

I was thinking the same.. But idk.. when it comes to my mom.. who works damn near 60hrs a week.. for her to get disrespected. i caught feelings
mad.gif

why did your mom waste her time w. the letter? If anything, she should have taken her $ elsewhere and bought rainboots from another retailer.

why did your mom waste her time w. the letter? If anything, she should have taken her $ elsewhere and bought rainboots from another retailer.

Your mom wrote that?

She should honestly consider working on her grammar if she wants to be taken seriously.

Just saying...
ohwell.gif

Your mom is 49 years old, and she was offended by this?

I cant really sugar coat this...she has to man the @!** up. I've dealt with worse and probably so have many of the people on this forum.

Your mom wrote that?

She should honestly consider working on her grammar if she wants to be taken seriously.

Just saying...
ohwell.gif

Your mom is 49 years old, and she was offended by this?

I cant really sugar coat this...she has to man the @!** up. I've dealt with worse and probably so have many of the people on this forum.

OP, I feel what your mom is saying, and of course we as Black people have all experienced this one time or another. I'm not hating and I don't mean to nitpick, but please if you are going to write a letter expressing disrespect or mistreatment in a retail store, please make sure it is grammatically correct. If it's not, you will not be taken seriously. Not only for Black people, but for anyone.

I think she wants an apology for the lack of attention she received from the burberry employees. She was in there ready to spend money like everyone else, she should have received the same service. 

I think she wants an apology for the lack of attention she received from the burberry employees. She was in there ready to spend money like everyone else, she should have received the same service. 

OP, I feel what your mom is saying, and of course we as Black people have all experienced this one time or another. I'm not hating and I don't mean to nitpick, but please if you are going to write a letter expressing disrespect or mistreatment in a retail store, please make sure it is grammatically correct. If it's not, you will not be taken seriously. Not only for Black people, but for anyone.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Companies like it when you complain. It gives them a chance "to make it up" to you instead of just outright losing the customer. She might get something out of this but she used weather instead of whether so I'm feeling doubtful now. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Companies like it when you complain. It gives them a chance "to make it up" to you instead of just outright losing the customer. She might get something out of this but she used weather instead of whether so I'm feeling doubtful now. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

i can respect that.. i'm at school and she sent it without my knowing.. english is her 2nd language. spanish is her first..

Back
Top Bottom