Yo NT my dad just passed away. I am a freakin mess right now

Sorry for your loss bro...Stay strong keep your head up. Lost my dad 6/29/05

I learned to love and stay on good terms to everyone the best you can...one day their here then just like that their gone:frown:

damn sorry to hear this fam
frown.gif

just try to keep the memory of him in ur heart and any life lessons he may taught you ...

Condolences to you and your family. I can't imagine what you must be feeling like with this unexpected loss. I hope you feel better soon. Goof luck

Damn bro, Keep your head up and dont do nothing stupid to yourself.

Iuno hwhat i'd do if i lost both my mom or dad
frown.gif

R.I.P

tired.gif

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

He wasn't blood nor were we even the same color skin but he was my dad. He loved me through all the bs and was there to support me through the good and bad. He made me who I am today and I am honestly so numb right now I can' believe it. I really don't know whether to be mad, sad, grateful, hurt, loved, alone. All of them are emotions I feel but this right here is pain I am not ready for.

I miss my dad yall, why him you know, why now????

Just need to vent around e-fam

just remember all the good times of him. keep your head up kid and RIP TO YOUR POPS.

RIP to your dad. Like others have said stay around friends, and be the man he raised you to be.

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

I really don't know whether to be mad, sad, grateful, hurt, loved, alone. All of them are emotions I feel but this right here is pain I am not ready for.
I felt exactly the same way almost 2 years ago... wow. i can't believe it almost going to be 2 years now.
frown.gif

all I can say is keep your head up fam...

Man I'm so sorry for your loss... Keep your head up and try to be who he helped you to become and make him proud that he did the right thing..

I can't imagine how you feel but if it would be how I would feel if my pops were to pass, then I hope it gets better for you.

Just be grateful you even had a Dad, man. Mine stopped calling me when I was 12. Still hurts, too. Think about all the good things. We're here for ya'.We're all fam here.

think is tough bro. i lost my father when i was ten. in a way, i look at it as a blessing in disguise. now i look at it as him no longer suffering from cancer.when he passed i became severely depressed but refused to be this way for the rest of my life. this is when i dabbled with this self-improvement and now i feellike im happier than most people. keep your head up bro.

I'm sorry to hear that man, just appreciate that he was there. It probably doesn't seem like it now, but everything happens for reason.

RIP, keep your head up OP

I lost my dad a few years ago...and I asked the same questions..just keep the memories of him close to mind and know he loved you..he'll always be by youin spirit fam and his influence on your life will continue to be a big part of who you will become from here on out as well...stay up

Sorry to hear that man, I lost my dad five years ago, it's not something I'd wish on my worst enemy.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want to talk about it.

Sorry for your loss man...I lost my dad in august, 10 days before my birthday. Its hard to cope with you just gotta take it day by day. Be appreciative for thetime you had with him & dont let the lessons he taught you leave you

Back
Top Bottom