Yo NT my dad just passed away. I am a freakin mess right now

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Damn that's terrible to hear man. Keep your head up and seek some comfort from your friends and family.

this....my prayers out to you and the family

no matter if he wasnt biological he made you who are to me thats your real dad

frown.gif
rip

I'm so sorry for your loss!
frown.gif

I have no fear of death, but I am terrified for the day that I will have to say goodbye to my parents. I can't even talk about it with them or I feelpanicked. It's hard for me to even think about it. I wish the best for you and yours.

Sorry to hear that, man. I know exactly how you feel.
tired.gif

In '06, I lost my biological and my step-dad who helped raise me, within the span of a few months. I was very close to both.

Keep your head up. Stay strong.
frown.gif

My grandmother passed away a couple of weeks ago. It was probably my 4th funeral ever but it always turns a grown man like myself into a total girl. Onlyadvice I can give is that time will heal...which ironically is the worse medicine. Things will get better and just take one day at a time.

I feel for you dawg...TODAY is the 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY of my pops death. It's crazy cause it's almost same story as OP!!!

I have a different respect for LIFE now....especially now being a NEW parent myself!

Be grateful that you had that person in your life that cared for you as their own and that you were able to share the time you did with them!!!

It gets easier as time goes on but you'll never forget your pops.... Be happy to have had him in your life because he showed you how to the best possiblefather imaginable!!

OP....you need to be strong for your family, they need you now more than ever!!!!

Sorry to hear the bad news my NT Family . Someone very important to me just passed away a couple of weeks ago. I hope everybody feel better in due time.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

i'm sorry to hear that. my condolences are with you.

i was feeling the exact same way when i lost my dad a couple years ago. it's tough, no doubt about it. i felt like i had nobody in my corner anymore.

it wasn't the easiest thing to do, but i tried not to dwell on the negativity of losing him. you just gotta look back on all the good times and great things he passed on to you. i know my pops didn't want his passing to bring me down or keep me off track. i'm sure he wanted me to know that i have to keep rolling with the punches and be the best man i can be, the man he taught me to be. i'm sure your pops wants you to know the same thing.

just gotta stay up, bro. you aren't alone either. your friends will be there for you. we're here for you, too.
Was gonna say something similar. I went through the same thing as well, and knowing him, he wants me to keep striving to be the best man I can beand not worry about him. I'm sure he wants the same for you as well.

Don't get me wrong...it's going to be a long time before you really get over it. But you gotta be strong and step up for your family(your mother isgonna need your support alot right now.)

Keep your head up man. RIP

My condolences go out to you and your family. I know it's hard man, but try to keep your head up. He's in a better place now.

Defff sorry to hear that bruh...just remember all the good times and appreciate that you got a chance to have him in your life---alot dont get thatchance....

-macNcheeesee

i feel your pain man, my dad passed march 15th 2007 and i still think about him every day and it still hurts, every day.

the important thing is to remember the good times and what he taught you, how he helped mold you into the man you are today. remember to make him proud.. keepyour head up man. i'm not religious but you'll be in my thoughts.

frown.gif
Def know your feeling my Mom passed in 05..
RIP and keep your head up even though its hard to do right now

I would try to take time aside today and think of all the happy and funny moments you both had together. Try and smile when thinking about these becauseI'm sure he will be somewhere smiling too
smile.gif

Lost my pops in 07. I feel your pain man. Keep your head up and remember the good times you had. Strive for your best and show the world what kind of man yourdad raised you too be. Condolences to your fam. RIP

Back
Top Bottom