AGAIN? - Baltimore Man Dies From Injuries During Arrest

How many examples do ppl need to get a clue this country has a serious problem with white supremacy.

His Co-Host kept trying to deflect to the rioting but he kept redirecting to the reason why they riot is because of an initial injustice.

they kept saying peaceful protesting is the better option but he again explained that the majority are doing that but the media wont display 97% of that.

They said the rioting is taking away from the original issue..He said it is YOUR fault that you decided to be swayed away from the original issue.

He had more pointd and put it in a more eloquent way
laugh.gif
espn stay suspending him fo sayn real ish

Some of ya got your anger in the wrong place. Obama actually sent the DOJ to some of these departments that's something I don't believe I've seen in my lifetime. Ya sound like GOP when he uses a word that you don't like. "He didn't say it was a terrorist attack"

Listen to the whole thing, not sound bites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder what days folks was in when they were enslaved, beaten, burned, hung, etc on a daily...

You really went dumpster diving for that one Huh. You should have read first n seen who I sent that bat signal for :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
if you're mad at obama, then the agenda that the enemy has set (no the enemy is not white people. the enemy is those who aim to distract you from the goal and from the point with propaganda and illusions) has worked on you. lets be 100. when obama calls a criminal a thug, he means thug from its literal definition. when certain people call u a thug.... u know what it really is a substitute for. just like if one of my homeboys calls me a n**** i dont sweat it. but if a certain person says it, or its said in that certain kinda way, u know what time it is.

if you're angry at obama, u need to examine your way of thinking. be mad at urself that it was THAT easy to fool you. learn from it. grow from it. elevate your thinking. because if you got fooled and all they had to do was find a clip of obama saying something that they say.... then it says more about you than them. this whole situation is bad. im glad to see the citizens uniting against the anarchy. if enough people do it, the media will run out of old footage to loop and people will wonder why theyve been showing the same looting clips for the past week. but as long as it keeps happening even ONCE a day... the media will flip it to make it look like thats all thats happening to the rest of the ignorant americans watching. knowledge IS power man, yall cant be distracted this easily if you tryna beat the system

Since people quote the MLK quote, here is a video containing it. It fits this situation so perfectly. Like nothing has changed :smh:

But tell me, besides the thug thing, how is this message any different than what Obama said.

Last edited:
But, in the context in which it lives today, and with the understanding that the word, a specifically chosen one, will be transmitted all over the country to people who know, subconsciously or directly, its code meaning, it was a poor choice.  And, more alarming, a cultivated one. 

Multitude of different words he could have chosen instead so it's all the more disconcerting for him to put that one back out into the world in that way.  Doesn't take away from the other quality things he said, but should not be discounted because of them either. 

whodamanudaman whodamanudaman Yeah, but I'm trying to say it was a goof more than anything else, yes a huge one, but it wasn't like the brother was using it as code.

So let's not waste our time turning on the brother, especially since white supremacist are baiting us to do it too.

--Damb, I didn't know Dr. Phil be keeping it real like that. Respect to him for that

Back
Top Bottom