Dat feel when a random person comes up to you and compliments ur kicks

Never understood why people get so happy off of a clothing compliment. They aren't complimenting you, they're complimenting the shoe. You're still ugly lol

***** DON'T COMPLIMENT ME DAWG. I WALK AROUDN WITH THE KANYE FACE AT AL TIMES. DON'T TAL TO ME BRO.

NO.
Ayo...

:lol:
I got a pair of Dita Whitehalls - http://www.ditalegends.com/product_detail/1074/WHITEHALL.html?color_id=620

:pimp: I love things things. They're an attention grabber for sure. Sometimes I catch people just staring at my face. The awkwardness is lvl 10000, but when a chick stops you and wants to talk about your frames and how they look so nice on your face its all good.

Much better than a dude stopping me for my feet.
"Oh my, your ceilings are so high!"

*takes panties off*
Had one of the homies come through and comment on how many plants and lights he could fit in my sons room :lol:

Had one of the homies come through and comment on how many plants and lights he could fit in my sons room :lol:

:lol: WUT. That had to of been an awkward convo.

Like "dawg, this is where my son sleeps" :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
It doesn't happen often but I like it when older people like the shoes or the fit.
This.
I was at the Rays game and this older lady gave me compliments on my kicks and we had a small conversation about them. Kobe mambacurials!!

Ha! NT fam getting aggy over compliments. What would happen if they told you they were wack?

NTers are weird.

I don't understand how you get annoyed at compliments. The situation isn't awkward AT ALL. A quick "Thanks. Copped from __ a couple months/years ago. They're called __s" is all you need.
Bunch of anti-social NTers 
laugh.gif

I've had people compliment my True Blues, Taxi Lows, Clarks DBs, AM90 Infras...and a bunch of others. Seems like it's always teenagers. Just say thanks and keep it moving. Is it really that serious?
roll.gif
@ annoying and awkward.

I say thanks and keep it moving but I don't completely shun human contact.
dudes in here really complaining about a COMPLIMENT?

mean.gif
That's what I'm saying.

So you guys are telling me that you go out of your way to wear flashy overpriced shoes and get upset when people compliment you? 
laugh.gif

NTers are weird.

I don't understand how you get annoyed at compliments. The situation isn't awkward AT ALL. A quick "Thanks. Copped from __ a couple months/years ago. They're called __s" is all you need.
Bunch of anti-social NTers 
laugh.gif

I've had people compliment my True Blues, Taxi Lows, Clarks DBs, AM90 Infras...and a bunch of others. Seems like it's always teenagers. Just say thanks and keep it moving. Is it really that serious?
roll.gif
@ annoying and awkward.

I say thanks and keep it moving but I don't completely shun human contact.
dudes in here really complaining about a COMPLIMENT?

mean.gif
That's what I'm saying.

So you guys are telling me that you go out of your way to wear flashy overpriced shoes and get upset when people compliment you? 
laugh.gif
How is taking them out the box and putting them on your feet going out of your way?

I hate it. Depending on how they compliment me I may respond with a thank you. If its on some "ZOMGISTHATSOANDSO" I act like I don't hear them and keep it pushing.

Last edited:
Compliments from women on how handsome you are >

It's cool but it doesn't necessarily mean they're interested or want the D...so I'm not moved by it.

Back to the OP it's not about being anti social....

It's annoying because someone is interrupting what I'm doing or where I'm going to have a meaningless conversation to satisfy their curiosity or get some useless info.

And it's awkward because I don't wanna be a jerk about the situation

I've had dudes come shake my hand then sit by me at PRO AM basketball games trying to talk shoes :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
How is taking them out the box and putting them on your feet going out of your way?
I was referring to the process of getting the shoes that NTers usually go through. Whether it's doing research and keeping track of release dates, camping out, using a bot, paying a good amount of money, or getting a certain colorway of shoes. If I wasn't into kicks I'd just be getting the coolest looking pair they had a Kohls or something. 
laugh.gif

Ive never had so many random people on the streets comments on my shoes than with my Hyperdunk 2012 all volt colorway.
I hate that attention honestly.

Ive never had so many random people on the streets comments on my shoes than with my Hyperdunk 2012 all volt colorway.
I hate that attention honestly.
this.

Basically any bright colored shoe will get attention, and looks from pretty much every non sneakerhead if you are into the whole attention thing.

I was referring to the process of getting the shoes that NTers usually go through. Whether it's doing research and keeping track of release dates, camping out, using a bot, paying a good amount of money, or getting a certain colorway of shoes. If I wasn't into kicks I'd just be getting the coolest looking pair they had a Kohls or something. 
laugh.gif
Its not as hard or time consuming as you think.

Finding out a release date takes a google search, as far as buying the shoes, either you make the trip or try online. If you strike out, oh well on to the next.

Its only as much effort as you put into it.

this.

Basically any bright colored shoe will get attention, and looks from pretty much every non sneakerhead if you are into the whole attention thing.

The stupid thing is I didnt think about that when I bought them. I just liked the way they looked, didnt think random people would comment everywhere I go
I wont be making that mistake again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom